Scott Rodger (Maverick) leaks Morrissey information and email re: Bonfire / Miley via X (October 17, 2023)

There's been drama!

20231017_090414.jpg

20231017_090437.jpg

IMG_20231017_085912.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Everyone has heard Morrissey's side, about a million times through every outlet available to him. Wonder how FiDo feels about doing his bidding to find out he's been lying this entire time.
I don't think she has an original thought in her head to be honest.

So how much longer is Morrissey letting this go on? Why not just pay back the amount, delete the Miley vocals, bring in someone else to do it (there are plenty of other great singers!!), and get the album released? Is it so difficult?

Everyone has heard Morrissey's side, about a million times through every outlet available to him. Wonder how FiDo feels about doing his bidding to find out he's been lying this entire time.

I refer specifically to this ex-manager stepping in and leaking private information. Let the artist have his reply

If it was a decision based on talent, than yes. Or how about this idea, don't have another vocal, just like in concert!
He did have Alain as the vocal a few times and I thought it sounded great, but I do think it works without the vocal too

There are a lot of sad facts in there.
He thinks Miley wanting to work with him was a special thing. But didn't she sing with a lot of 80ies acts, because she likes them? And wasn't she the girlfriend of his producer at the time (I may be wrong with that timeline, not sure). So it was a great but also convenient opportunity for both of them. But on the other hand it is absolutely not uncommon that featured artists go uncredited for contractual reasons. It's a work around to still do stuff with other artists on other labels. And I think it's totally understandable if Miley didn't want to piss off her record company and management for a nice little feature she did, she has a career of her own after all. Also, why is M still so desperate for a hit single? I mean I understand, everyone wants to have success but he is begging here, like thinking "this is your last chance". Dunno, if he really just can buy it back and he doesn't, he obviously sees no chance to get it out there, so it seems blaming Capitol is his only way out for himself. I have absolutely no idea why he is such a trainwreck. He could do so much better for himself, but he won't. All that potential down the drain ☹️ That joke really isn't funny anymore

Where do things go from here, now that all the cards are on the table? Will some die-hards do a crowdfunding to repay Morrissey's advance?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom