Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You'll laugh, LH, but the things I eat have a far more detrimental effect on me than what I drink. Im only having vodka and soda. Its virtually like drinking water with a little alcohol as well. I have a single vodka with soda right to the top, and then I'm drinking water all the time in between days and eating fruit and veg. Yet, when I get the munchies and partake of the wrong foods, I feel like s**t. I'm 90% vegan, but when I partake of animal products, I'm so lacklustre.I still like them occasionally though. It would be interesting if a study was done on voracious meat eaters who don't drink or vape, against heavy drinkers who are vegan. The results might be surprising. I reckon meat could be the hidden killer. If you vape and drink but refrain from meat, I don't think you're doing yourself any more damage than being a teetotal carnivore. The lesson is, that everything is bad for you, but eating meat, makes everything else you do, like drinking or vaping, so much worse.
I stopped eating meat in 2008 or 9. Seems like decades ago. I decided to stop while eating a plate of seafood chow mein, hearing Morrissey singing Meat is Murder in my head, so gently.

He made a video
In which he admits
To his volatility

It's as close to an apology as he gets
A guilty plea at least
Of course he leaves out the gory details

Of what he did to me years ago
The slightest thing can set him off
A perceived slight

Last edited:
If I received an apology
From a millionaire
I'd tell him to donate 2 million

One million
To my favorite canadian charities
And Hope For Paws

One million to his favorite charities
I wonder what he'd choose
Who stood up for those he abused

I've been listening to the audio book of Ratburger by David Walliams to get me off to sleep. He reads it himself. Chapter 15 is entitled 'Ten Ton Truck'. There's mention of 'trudging slowly' in the chapter as well. Coincidence?
I'm watching videos of Karens. Lol like this one.

I've been listening to the audio book of Ratburger by David Walliams to get me off to sleep. He reads it himself. Chapter 15 is entitled 'Ten Ton Truck'. There's mention of 'trudging slowly' in the chapter as well. Coincidence? It's a children's book but he does all the voices himself and its quite funny. It was the only audio book I could find on CD at the time in WH Smith. I may try ordering something more substantial online at some point. But this audio book is strangely comforting. It's so silly but it's strangely comforting hearing a grown bloke putting on stupid voices at the end of your bed while youre contemplating getting up in the morning. A grown man acting daft. I can't take the rest of the day too seriously when I've listened to David Walliams. Actors, hey? Performing artists. True mavericks. People who never grew up and bothered to get a proper job. Brilliant.

Probably not a coincidence - I put Morrissey lyrics in everything I can get away with putting them in.

Where do they produce all the tv presenter women in England and how do they make them all sound the same void as they are of any kind of accent?

i dont care about your agenda
I don't have any agenda. I'm a woman and I don't feel I'm better or worst than anyone else because of that. My desire is that all the members of our species born into woomanhood don't feel threatened or coerced because of that. If you don't feel the same, please don't judge others who do. Anyway, I don't care.

Rice again, to distract from loss
A hunchback walking in great shoes
Knowing madness
Being a creature that won't stop forgiving
Fun is always the quest
The stalker has metamorphosed
His hard wiring straining
Don't flirt with a vicious dog

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom