Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The Chameleon

#KingGamma
if i were to say to you: you learn everything off the internet don't you?

a good response from you would be: how perspicacious
I learn a lot from the Internet. I think it's the most efficient way to learn unless you're learning how to do something physical where having a teacher and seeing it in person helps.

Last edited:

rifke

queen of the bunnyverse
I learn a lot from the Internet. I think it's the most efficient way to learn unless you're learning how to do something physical where having a teacher and seeing it in person helps.
you strike me mightily as someone who has just discovered the world of learning and is really overly keen on it

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง

!Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate!

Surface

Vegan Croโ€™s parents regret the condom splitting
Iโ€™m thinking I have mind fog. Woke up this morning looked at my fit bit and thought nice, Iโ€™ve slept in for a change, went downstairs looked at the clock and changed the batteries as I thought it had stopped. My wife asked me what I was doing, told
her the batteries have gone, at that point she reminded me the clocks had gone forward last night!!

D

Deleted member 25370

it's snowing.
i wanted to write about all the shit movies that mubi has been releasing recently since corona became an issue, but it was all deleted after one if my frozen gingers missed the right button.

Last edited by a moderator:

!Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate!

As in which country or region, dick. I wasn't asking for an address.
You canโ€™t backpedal your way out of this, bucko. Weโ€™re onto you.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom