Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

no, i havent. is it good? there was a losey special on mubi germany recently but couldnt really focus on this kind of drama then.

Yes, it's good. There's a Losey special in Mubi Argentina right now, but right now there are a lot of things going on into my mind and I can't concentrate in movies.

i am sitting in the ice cold garden, waiting, coz the handyman i hired to fix the ceiling of the kitchen of the garden house is defo corona positive and defo imagination negative, so i have to come up with solutions and tellin him what to do, while he is coughing into my direction and then rubbing his bloated feverish face that expresses a complete lack of ideas or anything that would be necessary to get the job done today.
he is now off buying material and fetching the tools that he actually couldve brought with him earlier. this will take him 2 hours. i'm not gonna pay for that, sir.
what really drives me mad besides the fact that he has abso no problem solving skills, is that he is permanently asking me to help him, get him a hammer, and a crowbar, and do you have a square wrench by any chance??

... i knew this would happen. he called to tell me he cant continue working today (as if he has done any work so far) and will call later for a new appointment. it just came to his mind that he will need his co-worker for thw job.

okay, thats two freezin f***in hours in the cold, exposure to the corona virus, and usage of several tools, plus the gas i needed to get to the garden and back and my precious time, and my consulting expertise, so i'm gonna charge him 340 euros for that.

i am sitting in the ice cold garden, waiting, coz the handyman i hired to fix the ceiling of the kitchen of the garden house is defo corona positive and defo imagination negative, so i have to come up with solutions and tellin him what to do, while he is coughing into my direction and then rubbing his bloated feverish face that expresses a complete lack of ideas or anything that would be necessary to get the job done today.
he is now off buying material and fetching the tools that he actually couldve brought with him earlier. this will take him 2 hours. i'm not gonna pay for that, sir.
what really drives me mad besides the fact that he has abso no problem solving skills, is that he is permanently asking me to help him, get him a hammer, and a crowbar, and do you have a square wrench by any chance??

... i knew this would happen. he called to tell me he cant continue working today (as if he has done any work so far) and will call later for a new appointment. it just came to his mind that he will need his co-worker for thw job.

okay, thats two freezin f***in hours in the cold, exposure to the corona virus, and usage of several tools, plus the gas i needed to get to the garden and back and my precious time, and my consulting expertise, so i'm gonna charge him 340 euros for that.
Yer fancy with yer garden house and yer "can't get good help anymore" ways!

Good thing he’s not Chinese because this thread showed me what they like to throw on the grill. ?

Think of that the next time you order a takeaway...just what is that meat you're eating? Golly. Could be f***ing anything...dog, cat, bat, or snake...disguised in black bean sauce or whatever dubious liquid....sold to you as beef, pork, or chicken.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom