Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I know. ?
screenshot-www.thesaurus.com-2020.03.29-00_29_50.png

How sharp and resourceful. No need to get sassy or impertinent. We know you're on the ball.

I’m thinking I have mind fog. Woke up this morning looked at my fit bit and thought nice, I’ve slept in for a change, went downstairs looked at the clock and changed the batteries as I thought it had stopped. My wife asked me what I was doing, told
her the batteries have gone, at that point she reminded me the clocks had gone forward last night!!

it's snowing.
i wanted to write about all the shit movies that mubi has been releasing recently since corona became an issue, but it was all deleted after one if my frozen gingers missed the right button.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's snowing.
i wanted to write about all the shit movies that mubi has been releasing recently since corona became an issue, but it was all deleted after one if my frozen gingers missed the right button.
Where do you live?

i just remembered something else that makes me think I for sure had the corona virus. apparently another symptom of it is loss of smell/taste. i don't think I lost my sense of taste, although I didnt have much of an appetite in general when I was sick, but at Camden market me and swedish guy were smelling candles or soap or something, and I remember pretending that they smelled really good because the vendor was right there and then afterwards telling Swedish guy that I couldn't actually smell them. I hope I didn't give corona to Swedish guy.

it's weird thinking about all those people i met in london only a couple of months ago. some living in london at the hostels, some planning trips to other places, some studying abroad. i wonder how this has affected them, where they are now. I see now that it wouldnt have worked out if i had managed to find a job there and overstay my visa, because i would probably be out of a job now. when i first got back to canada i thought what a mistake i had made, but actually it was quite lucky that i got back just in time, before i had to quarantine myself.

i just remembered something else that makes me think I for sure had the corona virus. apparently another symptom of it is loss of smell/taste. i don't think I lost my sense of taste, although I didnt have much of an appetite in general when I was sick, but at Camden market me and swedish guy were smelling candles or soap or something, and I remember pretending that they smelled really good because the vendor was right there and then afterwards telling Swedish guy that I couldn't actually smell them. I hope I didn't give corona to Swedish guy.

it's weird thinking about all those people i met in london only a couple of months ago. some living in london at the hostels, some planning trips to other places, some studying abroad. i wonder how this has affected them, where they are now. I see now that it wouldnt have worked out if i had managed to find a job there and overstay my visa, because i would probably be out of a job now. when i first got back to canada i thought what a mistake i had made, but actually it was quite lucky that i got back just in time, before i had to quarantine myself.
i heard about anosmia being a symptom, too. i wonder whether it is that special, as losing one's smell and taste when having a cold or flu is quite common. i would say it is just one of those general "cold" symptoms that dont really help in pinning down corona.
not saying that you didnt have corona... ;-)

my corona symptoms continue to bother me. no fever, but permanent respiratory problems, nose blocked regularly out of the blue, and a cough that has turned dry over the weeks, so that yesterday i thought i have a so-called "cold pneumonia", as my upper back was hurting so much, especially after coughing, and it felt like an iron clamp pressing on my lungs.
i hope it is just a very severe muscle ache as a result from shoveling and shifting the compost heaps in the garden. had to dig out stinging nettle root works 30 cm deep and bigger tree roots as well.
while there is life, there is hope.

my corona symptoms continue to bother me. no fever, but permanent respiratory problems, nose blocked regularly out of the blue, and a cough that has turned dry over the weeks, so that yesterday i thought i have a so-called "cold pneumonia", as my upper back was hurting so much, especially after coughing, and it felt like an iron clamp pressing on my lungs.
i hope it is just a very severe muscle ache as a result from shoveling and shifting the compost heaps in the garden. had to dig out stinging nettle root works 30 cm deep and bigger tree roots as well.
while there is life, there is hope.

What has your doctor said about your symptoms ? They don't sound great ...

What has your doctor said about your symptoms ? They don't sound great ...
thanks for asking, especially bc my doctor doesnt care, as suspected corona cases simply mean more work for him. so, i try to sweat it out here at home, and next week i will have to go to the doctor again bc of another thing, so then i will know. i got through the worst three weeks ago, but my suspicion is that corona symptoms continue to show after the acute phase, sometimes for weeks, especially the coughing, which would also be similar to the flu.
i hope you are okay and free of symptoms.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom