Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Queer as Frock!

tumblr_m85da4ewlZ1qa64lio1_500.gif

1069386_10201086623865499_1730626055_n.jpg

1075766_10152429610685476_954085396_n.png

Where's all the anonymous posters? :squiffy: Did they take the day off?

I saw this horrible video on wimp.com this morning and it's become a mini obsession.

Okay, so for starters they went to all this trouble to introduce the hedgehog and the kitten with wiggly graphics and intro-to-after effects movie skillz. Fine, we're obviously in for a treat. The video starts and my first thought is "You coulda swept the gross floor BEFORE making a video about your hedgehog and kitten meeting?" :squiffy: The only "bond" or interaction between the two is basically the kitten taking a swipe at the hedgehog's face WHO WAS TRAPPED IN A TUPPERWARE DISH OF SOAPY WATER FOR SOME STUPID REASON! I was agonizing MORE that the hedgy get OUT of the tupperware than the kitten and hedgehog actually connect. THEN, they run credits like it was a legitimate move while we listen to some girl butcher a Randy Newman song? Atrocious. I literally sat in a Chili's eating a pretzel playing Flow thinking about this stupid video for half an hour. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solomon Grundy,

Born on a Monday,

Christened on Tuesday,

Married on Wednesday,

Took ill on Thursday,

Grew worse on Friday,

Died on Saturday,

Buried on Sunday.

That was the end of

Solomon Grundy.

1010327_479257628829796_860706149_n.jpg

Stupid needles. I want the cookie that looks like a pretzel dammit.

b94054c1954926121694b9eb7ff27a2c.600x

:D

Is it a girl or a boy? I can't wait to find out.

On April 29, 2011, I stayed up all night, into the early morning hours, watching a live, televised wedding taking place in the UK. I'm not a Royalist... just a casual, somewhat curious observer.

I think this is a lovely pic of Kate...

Kate-Middleton-542648-1-402.jpg

I wonder what they will name the baby? George? Elizabeth? Not sure if there are traditions/rules to that. Probably. I don't think Blaine or Barbie would be acceptable.

Well, the birth won't be televised, so I won't lose any sleep over that.

As Jezebel points out, a "hypnotic" timelapse video of a photo restoration. Lots of good tips using layer masks. And it's fun watching him work out the left arm, or the model's right arm. He tried two passes at it and gave up and used the other arm. It's worth the 7 minutes if you're a photoshop enthusiast.

Old but gold. Watch the ending...doot, doot, doot, doot, doot!

1012401_569577823106291_1497563363_n.jpg

"The Midway Atoll is 1,200 miles away from civilization in the Pacific Ocean, about halfway between North America and Asia. Millions of albatross that live there have been unknowingly snacking on garbage from the nearby Great Pacific Garbage patch. Of course, their bodies cannot process the plastic, and they eventually die."

http://pacificvoyagers.org/midway-atoll-the-plastic-plight-of-the-albatross

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom