Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The more things change the more they stay the same.

We have an an african american president; yet a black 17 year old unarmed young man can be killed for just trying to get home.

Life is never kind indeed.

Yeah, ummm...Pretty sure he was killed because he jumped on a guy with a gun and then proceeded to punch him in the face, bash his head into the sidewalk and then try to smother him while telling him "you're gonna die tonight, motherf***er."

What does 'tg;dr' mean?

"Troll guard; don't reply."

It's a charm to warn trolls that quoted post is protected against trolls and that they would be wasting their time replying. Some still try though! :)

Otherwise: I'm thinking Morrissey should pack it in and pack up for Cinecitta. Not necessarily the restaurant; although it's quite nice.
I just don't understand why people don't go on holiday at this point! The weather is great! Surely jobs can wait.

Me voy a la playa. Hasta la turista, baby!

sandpiper.jpg

Does Japan have unusually large hornets? :squiffy:

1017682_10153054227620078_607649289_n.png

"Troll guard; don't reply."

It's a charm to warn trolls that quoted post is protected against trolls and that they would be wasting their time replying. Some still try though! :)

Otherwise: I'm thinking Morrissey should pack it in and pack up for Cinecitta. Not necessarily the restaurant; although it's quite nice.
I just don't understand why people don't go on holiday at this point! The weather is great! Surely jobs can wait.

Me voy a la playa. Hasta la turista, baby!
So, it is either "too good; damn right" or "Troll guard; don't reply."
Anyone have a definitive answer?

depositphotos_5425483-Cute-cartoon-robot.jpg

What am I thinking about right now? I’m thinking about all the f***ing pain I’m in! Some friends and I went kayak racing last night and my body hurts so f***ing bad right now! Its hurts to breathe!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom