Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Here's one way to bowl. :squiffy:

1004783_700769599952496_1294724012_n.jpg

What is tg;dr?

tl;dr is "too long, didn't read." I'm assumming since raging homophobia is Viva's go-to card, it's "too gay, didn't read." The baby needs attention.

My mom just called and left a message saying she heard on the radio that Morrissey is in the hospital with food poisoning and has to cancel 15 tours. :straightface: She also went on to say that he should retire.

This is your mother-in-law, babes. :p

I just relistened to it. First she said you were in the hospital with a bad case of fleas. Then she changed it to food poisoning. Keep in mind this is a woman who came home from the smog shop and explained that they installed a Cadillac Converter into her Kia. I've been knee deep in green my whole life. :D

Last edited:
My mom just called and left a message saying she heard on the radio that Morrissey is in the hospital with food poisoning and has to cancel 15 tours. :straightface: She also went on to say that he should retire.

This is your mother-in-law, babes. :p

tg;dr

Okay, for the sake of disrupting the flow of conversation on the message board, I'm going to politely ask you to resign from doing this.

Okay. I don't know if anyone else is watching Big Brother 15 but Candace is a mother f***ing GENIUS. And Helen? Omg girl's got game.

1016752_545522635495939_1593636815_n.jpg

1069933_652070838154494_2001387318_n.jpg

The more things change the more they stay the same.

We have an an african american president; yet a black 17 year old unarmed young man can be killed for just trying to get home.

Life is never kind indeed.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom