Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

This portrait in progress seems to think I'm a philistine too. He's gazing at the dominatrix.

I didn't trust my laptop to keep my reference photo in place, if I switched back to solo. I feel bad now for leaving the conversation without telling you though. Maybe Moz'll take you blazer shopping and more to make up for it.

Having read the pros and cons, I favour you not moving. Trusting your landlord is very important.
but i might trust this new one too! maybe down the road she or one of her friends will give me a job! you see, you never know what you're turning down. and what about the freezer for my ice cream?!?!?! although to tell the truth, the freezer was stuffed full of junk like frozen spinach, im not sure there would even be enough room for my ice cream.

Sorry to hear it upset you, but you seem to be resilient with a good attitude. The dud doesn't know what he lost!
Thanks! Haha- honestly I don’t think he does, but whatever. Some irony about the situation is that we used to have this playlist called Things Will Be Nice in honour of the Another Sunny Day song, and he had this whole Harvey Williams rejection story, but now the lyrics to Things Will Be Nice are my story, and I'm the Harvey in this situation 🙄

Christ alive!! There are literally 3 people from this website attending the gig.

The other ones attending ,don’t give a shit what you want to hear!

They just wanna go to a Moz concert and get drunk and party.

Setlist. Blahhhh. 97% of the people there are having a f***ing great time. Not thinking…when was the last time Tomorrow was played, and leaving thing the show was shite.
As I said earlier, kiss my arse.

I know you are one of the Apostles who think every fart of Saint Morrissey should be released as a single. I pity you.

In case you haven’t noticed, Morrissey’s career is a total mess & his new music is subpar at best. No half arsed tour is gonna change that.
What're you doing here then?

I know you are one of the Apostles who think every fart of Saint Morrissey should be released as a single. I pity you.

In case you haven’t noticed, Morrissey’s career is a total mess & his new music is subpar at best. No half arsed tour is gonna change that.
But you continue to post on here. Multiple times a day. That's a bit sad for an artist you obviously no longer like. Maybe there are other things you could spend your time doing?

Back
Top Bottom