Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Have you listened to this man Riffers ???

Do you know who he is ??

He’s very cooool ya know🥸🥸🥸

Not as good as me with my poetry….
But he’s ok.

Are you homeless just yet ???
Shut up

Please stop posting any of this recent footage, we don’t want anymore of this embarrassing evidence that this shit ever took place.
I’ve seen better tribute performers in back street public houses.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:
Stop it Benny …. You’d drink his piss any day ….
Anyhow … how’s the fam???

Has your kids all graduated just yet???

Long time no speak olde chap 👍👍

@nicky wire's legs hello!
You wanted an update so here goes: I saw my fancy man, and then he went home with a bad fever and I did not see my fancy man anymore that week. I saw him for a max of 1 hour but was in his presence 10 min. I will not be seeing him anytime soon, and he is not that thrilled about seeing me anytime soon. He's not mad, we've never fought, but seeing me is not really something he cares to do. Which I don't understand but I also do. And I'm fine. There was another cute boy there, but I didn't talk to him. I also had to help my sister talk to a boy she liked, and it's okay. Maybe I'll marry an English guy, or the cute guy or something or no one. Who knows, and who cares?
Anyway, kind of anti climactic I guess, and a real book closer, but that's life, and at least it wasn't more dramatic.
He sounds like a total dud! Well hope you had good time at camp anyway!

Stop it Benny …. You’d drink his piss any day ….
Anyhow … how’s the fam???

Has your kids all graduated just yet???

Long time no speak olde chap 👍👍
Youngest was there tonight. Eldest graduated with a Masters.
I hope you are on top of your life (unlike this shower of shite lawnmower parts)
Nobody can come on here hand on heart and tell me this lot are doing a good job !!!!!!!!
I play guitar, drums and a bit of bass FFS !!!!
Jessi the Bastard has a lot to answer for.

Youngest was there tonight. Eldest graduated with a Masters.
I hope you are on top of your life (unlike this shower of shite lawnmower parts)
Nobody can come on here hand on heart and tell me this lot are doing a good job !!!!!!!!
I play guitar, drums and a bit of bass FFS !!!!
Jessi the Bastard has a lot to answer for.

Well done with the kids olde boy 👍👍👍

I was at Nottingham with my eldest,
Would have been our 4th time I think.

Then the Mozz alcoholic shit kicked in ….

There can be no other excuse… could there be … NO.

I would have been at Liverpool, first night with my middle daughter.
But I pulled the plug….

Absolutely furious with the man’s
Behaviour……

Do you remember Dale Wharfe Benny ???

He used to post on here a few years back ??

Well he recognised me at Nottingham 😳😳

He sounds like a total dud! Well hope you had good time at camp anyway!
Ya besides me crying a lot I had a good time- the crying did overtake it, it was just side effects. So much for duds, haha. But I'm still his friend, cause if I can help a dud not be a dud, I'll be there, I guess

Ya besides me crying a lot I had a good time- the crying did overtake it, it was just side effects. So much for duds, haha. But I'm still his friend, cause if I can help a dud not be a dud, I'll be there, I guess
Sorry to hear it upset you, but you seem to be resilient with a good attitude. The dud doesn't know what he lost!

You're so much more f***ed up than you even know. When you said you were a brutal fool I thought you had some inkling, but you have no clue. At least not on the surface. Maybe deep down you know the truth but refuse to acknowledge it. The difference between the two is whether or not you're to blame for your own condition.
When was the last time you called Morrissey your baby bear? Why did you stop, because Nicky might get jealous?

Back
Top Bottom