Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

:)

Bless Comrades :praying:

please look provided set list:handpointdown:

Setlist: 8/29

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist: 8/28

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

provided set list Comrade T:praying:

Comrades, new needed very collectible item: signed Vegas 45 VERY COLLECTIBLE COMRADES! NEEDED
TO NOT LOSE AGAIN TOP FAN ECHELON:trophy:
EMERGENCY BUY NEEDED WITH JAPANESE RARITIES AND BOX SET!😔

xxx Comrade T

It is bad enough, that I derive this creature from the written word only.
:straightface:
you derive a creature from a written word, then Comrade McMuffin commands 'retarded assessors':mad:
where you all raised in a ukrainian checka monster laboratory?:hammer:

Bless Comrades :praying:

please look provided set list:handpointdown:

Setlist: 8/29

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist: 8/28

Never Had No One Ever (solo debut) / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Alma Matters / What Kind Of People Live In These Houses? (live debut) / Satan Rejected My Soul/ The Lazy Sunbathers (live debut) / Knockabout World (live debut) / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / This Night Has Opened My Eyes (solo debut) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Lady Willpower / Trouble Loves Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper

provided set list Comrade T:praying:

Comrades, new needed very collectible item: signed Vegas 45 VERY COLLECTIBLE COMRADES! NEEDED
TO NOT LOSE AGAIN TOP FAN ECHELON:trophy:
EMERGENCY BUY NEEDED WITH JAPANESE RARITIES AND BOX SET!😔

xxx Comrade T
Can we see a picture of your signed 7 Cro? 🎠

peeps only a few of these beautiful 45s left:thumb:
make sure you queue early for show 3 so you
can grab, and be part of music history and not gave to tell your children
that while Moz wowed vegas you were
stuck in the sod in Transylvania with a McMuffin in your mouth:hammer:

E98MDMFVEAEJFpL.jpg:large

E98MDMFVEAEJFpL.jpg:large

peeps get yours, ltd quantity, dont get caught up in an iceberg with a McMuffin in your mouth:hammer:

If you do a close up on the tag on the t shirt....

You can see the manky bed spread..
Have you not got a washing machine you 4king tramp...

Filthy house
Hog shit stained bed coverings...

This is a job for Kim and Aggy
🥽🧹🧴🧽
He’s stole that off the real owner. What a complete waste of oxygen.

😐

Peeps, for real, who actually thought robocop had been invited to a ceremony at
a 'high end luxury hotel', even his fellow trolls know better.o_O
did you take a look at igor? and how Comrade McMuffin conducts herself cussing?(n)
now refusing to admit her McMuffin addiction.:mad: it was someone else swallowing McMuffins!:censored:
well 'surprise surprise' the 'luxury hotel' turns out to be condemned building
thats been uninhabited for centuries:mad:
what kind of luxury hotel has had no occupants in centuries. some bricks one color
the and the rest other colors(n)
and to put the cap on it, the ceremony was conducted among the weeds with a keg of beer.
:hammer:

😐

Peeps, for real, who actually thought robocop had been invited to a ceremony at
a 'high end luxury hotel', even his fellow trolls know better.o_O
did you take a look at igor? and how Comrade McMuffin conducts herself cussing?(n)
now refusing to admit her McMuffin addiction.:mad: it was someone else swallowing McMuffins!:censored:
well 'surprise surprise' the 'luxury hotel' turns out to be condemned building
thats been uninhabited for centuries:mad:
what kind of luxury hotel has had no occupants in centuries. some bricks one color
the and the rest other colors(n)
and to put the cap on it, the ceremony was conducted among the weeds with a keg of beer.
:hammer:
You forgot to mention the broken windows.....

Back
Top Bottom