Noel Gallagher on a Night with Morrissey - interview in The Quietus

Re: Noel Gallagher on a Night with Morrissey

Ah! A retired grown man. Interesting.

So you know of retired children? Interesing. *rollseyes*

Still laughing at that hilarious joke. Will probably laugh myself to sleep. It was just SO funny.

best
BB

So you know of retired children? Interesing. *rollseyes*

Still laughing at that hilarious joke. Will probably laugh myself to sleep. It was just SO funny.

best
BB

It wasn't a joke.

Old-man-on-computer.jpg

Last edited:

leave it to the moz cult to drive an unfunny 'joke' into the ground.

It wasn't a joke.

You may not have intended it to be but I'm still LOLin. Hope that's ok.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

You is retard?

No, I am retired? Is English your second language? LOOOOLOL!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

i remember my grandfather, who loved new tech, wrestling with his pc back in 1998 or so. looked something like that

Is this Charlie in the call centre 'building his web-site'? LOLOL!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself, the "cult of Moz" has got miles yet.

LOL! That's so funny! Best yet!

best
BB

This is what I always see at my job when I walk by their "computer lounge." I have to run by it or else my residents will call to me to "help them Google." Sometimes I crouch down real low and creep by so they don't see me. It's like playing "Alien Isolation."

This is what I always see at my job when I walk by their "computer lounge." I have to run by it or else my residents will call to me to "help them Google." Sometimes I crouch down real low and creep by so they don't see me. It's like playing "Alien Isolation."

Hahaha, that made me laugh. I miss the stealth like activities needed to work with other people.

You may not have intended it to be but I'm still LOLin. Hope that's ok.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

No, I am retired? Is English your second language? LOOOOLOL!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Is this Charlie in the call centre 'building his web-site'? LOLOL!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! That's so funny! Best yet!

best
BB

Bb ur a homo troll and need to get a life!! Retired from what, sanitation, janitor?? Wtf, u comment on everything and think ur Moz's bitch - well, maybe ur!! Best my ballz in ur mouf 2 give you something to do but then again I'm not a homo like u so not my style. Take ur troll ass and get a life, it's sad u cum 2 this site everyday and troll on folks who r sick of ur babble. Go troll 1D as ur bitch ass fits in better with that type of crowd than hear..... Truly, ballznurmouth !!! Foreveva.....

Bb ur a homo troll and need to get a life!! Retired from what, sanitation, janitor?? Wtf, u comment on everything and think ur Moz's bitch - well, maybe ur!! Best my ballz in ur mouf 2 give you something to do but then again I'm not a homo like u so not my style. Take ur troll ass and get a life, it's sad u cum 2 this site everyday and troll on folks who r sick of ur babble. Go troll 1D as ur bitch ass fits in better with that type of crowd than hear..... Truly, ballznurmouth !!! Foreveva.....

he has left this place and theres no reason to try and bring him back intentionally or not. shouting at the wind my friend.

Back
Top Bottom