New York, NY - United Palace (Oct. 25, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY & @Amsden

• Photo sam_esty_rayner_photography / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead (original post).

23150-5bde81df2daf8c8f6d8eb5c63d4abd69.jpg

Last edited:
Oh it looks like there’s a different drum cover tonight but I can’t tell you who it is nor get close enough for a decent photo … maybe someone else will inform the class with who’s emblazoned on it?

Oh it looks like there’s a different drum cover tonight but I can’t tell you who it is nor get close enough for a decent photo … maybe someone else will inform the class with who’s emblazoned on it?
20231025_213830.jpg

They've used 2 shots from the same scene in Ship Of Fools - George Segal on the drum head.
FWD.

Darling I hug a pillow is honestly such a wonderful showcase of his vocal range and richness. Wow.

Some banter about his favorite 1968 movie called “no way to treat a lady” then kicks off into

12 - let me kiss you

…and dropped the mic in some of the first couple of lines but picked up like a pro and the show goes on.

What a gd pro

Judging from what I’ve gleaned in this thread, Morrissey is being extremely positive. Just awesome!

“Thanks for letting us into your city but you couldn’t really stop us. We’ve had a fantastic time”

16 - please please please let me get what I want

Long piano intro (I’ll never remember the name sowwy uncultured American here) and…

17 - everyday is like Sunday

This toor has been wonderful. I hope to see him again if he tours more before the end of the year but this nyc stop of this tour has been absolute magic each night. Set list predictions aside.

Gives a little nod to Juan and …

18 - Jack the Ripper

…money is on hooligans for the encore tonight.. but hoping against hope for a change

Band hellos in various languages says “tomorrow is another day May we live through it” thanking the crew and

Encore - sweet and tender hooligan

…wearing the precut bowling shirt so should be a shirt toss tonight

Until the next time… 💝

Thank you to all those contributing information over this leg of the tour.
It has helped immensely.
Regards,
FWD.

(Another free ticket comment).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom