Morrissey Central "THIRD OF FOUR NIGHTS AT UNITED PALACE THEATER NEW YORK CITY" (October 25, 2023)

“This was the best night! I have never been so happy!” - MORRISSEY.

IMG_9395.jpeg

Photo by SER

I really feel sorry for anyone who traveled for these shows or paid top dollar to be at all 4. What a lazy run this has been. Same ho hum setlist for 4 nights in the same venue, sad. I'm in New York and I couldn't be bothered to go to one.
I feel really sorry for anyone who feels sorry for anyone for going to see this fantastic run of shows where they have clearly enjoyed themselves. Are you in the running for Scrooge? Not long until the festive season :)

I feel really sorry for anyone who feels sorry for anyone for going to see this fantastic run of shows where they have clearly enjoyed themselves. Are you in the running for Scrooge? Not long until the festive season :)

A lot of bitter shits on this site. Lol.

Jesus Christ. What a utopian f***ing nightmare.

View attachment 96994
Can you describe what about this is nightmarish? It's a gorgeous venue and I'd go so far as to say that half the pleasure of the past three nights has been simply soaking up the atmosphere of the theater. It's quite literally a sanctuary -- the space doubles as the homebase for an interfaith group of reverends who view spirituality through the lens of artistry and creativity. If this is a nightmare to you then maybe you should question where your precious "red pills" have landed you psychologically.

Apart from you posting Dasha Nekrasova on here which we might not have known anything about if you hadn’t done so. Can you imagine if the media picks up on that and runs with it? You could be the cause of Morrissey’s undoing, you! Not the posters you write about on Twitter who you claim sully his image. I think you should screenshot your Dasha post and put it in a tweet so everyone can see what you’ve potentially done to Morrissey’s career, then threaten to dox yourself for it.
Forget Dasha -- look who else happened to be at the one of the shows this week. None other than the founder of the Proud Boys himself, Mr. Gavin McInnes.

I feel sorry for the people who paid top dollar before they gave hundreds of tickets away for free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

I spent a ton of money and a ton of time traveling from Boston to DC and then Boston to NYC to see 2 awesome shows. My wife and I had a great time in DC. My son and I loved the NYC show.

There was nothing else I could have spent the time or the money on that would have made me feel like I got more value.

Nothing.

Don't feel sorry for me.

I spent a ton of money and a ton of time traveling from Boston to DC and then Boston to NYC to see 2 awesome shows. My wife and I had a great time in DC. My son and I loved the NYC show.

There was nothing else I could have spent the time or the money on that would have made me feel like I got more value.

Nothing.

(y)

Hear hear !!!!

Some people will just never understand. I feel sorry for them.

VIVA MOZ !!!

💙

Can you describe what about this is nightmarish? It's a gorgeous venue and I'd go so far as to say that half the pleasure of the past three nights has been simply soaking up the atmosphere of the theater. It's quite literally a sanctuary -- the space doubles as the homebase for an interfaith group of reverends who view spirituality through the lens of artistry and creativity. If this is a nightmare to you then maybe you should question where your precious "red pills" have landed you psychologically.
The venue looks great. The sign is bullshit.

Forget Dasha -- look who else happened to be at the one of the shows this week. None other than the founder of the Proud Boys himself, Mr. Gavin McInnes.

Oh no. Has that upset you has it? You better ask everyone else at the shows what their political views are just to make sure you're in a safe space. Although that may not be practical.

Last edited:

I just came across this on YouTube and posted it in another thread. I’m sure it will be interesting. I’ve only seen a bit of the preview so far. He seemed to be impressed particularly with Irish Blood, English Heart.

I just came across this on YouTube and posted it in another thread. I’m sure it will be interesting. I’ve only seen a bit of the preview so far. He seemed to be impressed particularly with Irish Blood, English Heart.

He seems like a casual fan. He got several things wrong (unless, for one thing, Brendan Buckley, Carmen Vandenberg and Camila Grey check the "Hispanic" box for their race). Fortunately he didn't mention meeting Morrissey backstage. I thought somebody on here said Dasha Nekrasova met him after a show, but I can't find it in a search. The worst part of this as far as I'm concerned is that McInnes and Nekrasova are both "traditional Catholic hipsters." Blech.

Oh no. Has that upset you has it? You better ask everyone else at the shows what their political views are just to make sure you're in a safe space. Although that may not be practical.
Are you not the same person throwing a tantrum because a small sign in the lobby of the theater uses the word 'inclusive'?

Are you not the same person throwing a tantrum because a small sign in the lobby of the theater uses the word 'inclusive'?
Was a statement, not a tantrum. If you're of the left you must know what an actual tantrum is. Check your playbook.

He seems like a casual fan. He got several things wrong (unless, for one thing, Brendan Buckley, Carmen Vandenberg and Camila Grey check the "Hispanic" box for their race). Fortunately he didn't mention meeting Morrissey backstage. I thought somebody on here said Dasha Nekrasova met him after a show, but I can't find it in a search. The worst part of this as far as I'm concerned is that McInnes and Nekrasova are both "traditional Catholic hipsters." Blech.

Did I hear wrong or he said everyone in his band were Spanish??? :spain: :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom