New York, NY - United Palace (Oct. 24, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY & @Amsden

• Photo posted by docinwestchester (original post):

Encore with T. Rex shirt

Last edited:
Jack the ripper totally ruined by a ridiculous amount of smoke. Couldn't see him at all. Annoyed the hell out of those trying to film it who all gave up lol
Good, maybe they should put their phones down and immerse themselves in something for 75 minutes and give the rest of us a break from looking at their glowing screens.

Fantastic! Carmen was great. Morrissey was great.

IMG_1199.jpeg

“Present”

Very disappointed that the NYC residency t-shirts are no longer available. But very psyched for the show!
I thought about buying two but figured they had so many of them it wasn't worth the extra money. As usual I was wrong.

Let me know if you want any stock tips.

On W 176th Street, Daniel waits for a matching Morrissey autograph to go with the Johnny Marr signs he got last night!

Attachments

• IMG_1203.jpeg
    IMG_1203.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom