Neil Hannon on Morrissey

However, there are quite a few topics that still vex him, including Brexit and immigration (“It’s just every man for himself – we are us and everyone else can go to hell. It’s so lacking in overview; every tribe has been migrants at one stage”), “mental” Morrissey (he used to be one of the “funniest writers” but seems to “have turned in on himself as time went on”) and contemporary singer-songwriters (“a load of old moaners, with not a lot to say”).

https://inews.co.uk/culture/divine-comedy-office-politics-neil-hannon-interview-tour/

@ Skinnybob/Ahab:

When someone who isn't racist, isn't being racist, then they aren't racist, right?

You never fail to amuse me with your characterization of THEM (whoever "they" may be) as all being two-dimensionally one thing, while you and yours contain nuance, subtlety and are always deserving of the benefit of the doubt. My favorite clown on this trash website.
By 'Them' I usually mean the establishment and anyone who adheres to their strictures. Which is a lot of people in this age of non-critical thinking where the establishment provides you with your opinions on a plate, of which you must heartily swallow and digest.

I still love you. I can be a decent person and still have demons. I mix with all sorts. It's like when I mentioned the 'n' word the other day. It was taken out of context. It's unappetising but if you met me you'd know i don't give a fig about where people come from. I notice these things. It's hard to explain. I loved Mark who was a black lad living in my flats and he loved Morrissey too. I feel an affinity with black people. But then perhaps that's racist for me lumping them in the same boat as me!

'Racism' as a concept is so overstated these days.

Let's travel 10-15 years into the future when whites are a minority in England. Will black people harbor the same pathological desire to protect us whites from racism, constantly bickering amongst themselves about it like we do?

What an appalling attitude!

It's to be expected, really. He and his ilk wish their hate to be normalised, never challenged nor rectified. They like their "free speech" without consequences or implications. No wonder they pine so badly for a past where you could a spade a black person. A past where those with a colonial mindset (even if you are at the bottom of the pile) were too lazy to learn the names of those with "funny" (foreign) name and would Anglicise or just replace them with a British one instead, as just asking the person how to pronounce it or use phonetics was far too onerous a task for them.
The good old days some want so badly would exclude these types themselves for who they are, if they're truly honest about it - which they can't bring themselves to be - for obvious reasons, you can be sure. To be closeted and hateful is the minimum entry required to join the Jack Renshaw Appreciation Association - JackAss, for short.

However, there are quite a few topics that still vex him, including Brexit and immigration (“It’s just every man for himself – we are us and everyone else can go to hell. It’s so lacking in overview; every tribe has been migrants at one stage”), “mental” Morrissey (he used to be one of the “funniest writers” but seems to “have turned in on himself as time went on”) and contemporary singer-songwriters (“a load of old moaners, with not a lot to say”).

https://inews.co.uk/culture/divine-comedy-office-politics-neil-hannon-interview-tour/
Outing himself here:

"a middle-aged man who “doesn’t understand how the modern world works”.

The modern world does not work in one way, it is as diverse as the cultures and people in it. Not that he would ever know. This is what happens when words replace experience.

Let's travel 10-15 years into the future when whites are a minority in England. Will black people harbor the same pathological desire to protect us whites from racism, constantly bickering amongst themselves about it like we do?
Exclusive image of reelfountain formulating her thoughts on racism:
child-crayons-art-2.jpg

The UK Black British population is only 3%. Those of biracial origin only 2%. Those of White British origin make up nearly 90%. The only minority whites in Britain are those with your risible "victim" mentality. The majority of the population choose to live and let live - an everyday act that has you seething. A whole lot of shagging would need to be going on were the "white genocide" you fantasise about to ever even occur.
If what you say is true, then why haven't your non-white neighbours lynched nor raped you yet? Do tell. The sensible ones left here will do our best and try not to laugh too much at your reply.

The UK Black British population is only 3%. Those of biracial origin only 2%. Those of White British origin make up nearly 90%. The only minority whites in Britain are those with your risible "victim" mentality. The majority of the population choose to live and let live - an everyday act that has you seething. A whole lot of shagging would need to be going on were the "white genocide" you fantasise about to ever even occur.
If what you say is true, then why haven't your non-white neighbours lynched nor raped you yet? Do tell. The sensible ones left here will do our best and try not to laugh too much at your reply.
Your stats are completely ridiculous. Many black people and immigrants don't fill out the census. They can't be bothered. And despite what they say about refusing to fill it gaining you a fine, it's lies. Guess how I know? I didn't fill it out either.

London is no longer a white city. You don't need stats to tell you that. A pair of eyes will suffice and provide more accurate results. All our main cities are no longer English. Soon the entire country will follow. It's all to do with the coming death of the mainly white elderly and high black and immigrant birthrates. It's happening fast.

Last edited:

South Africa treating whitey real well. https://www.bloemfonteincourant.co.za/da-councillor-found-dead/

Exclusive image of reelfountain formulating her thoughts on racism:
child-crayons-art-2.jpg
I'd wager that baby has more real-life knowledge on the subject than you do.

You told me you lived in a country near England once. Is that country Iceland? Because if so, it would make a lot of sense.

I'd wager that baby has more real-life knowledge on the subject than you do.

You told me you lived in a country near England once. Is that country Iceland? Because if so, it would make a lot of sense.
You’re mistaking me with one of the many other people who have dunked on your ignorant ass. I never said I lived near England.

You’re mistaking me with one of the many other people who have dunked on your ignorant ass. I never said I lived near England.
Okay, sorry. You must come from the land of the free then? Or hang on, snowflakey Canada would make more sense.

Your stats are completely ridiculous. Many black people and immigrants don't fill out the census. They can't be bothered. And despite what they say about refusing to fill it gaining you a fine, it's lies. Guess how I know? I didn't fill it out either.

London is no longer a white city. You don't need stats to tell you that. A pair of eyes will suffice and will give you more accurate results. All our main cities are no longer English. Soon the entire country will follow. It's all to do with the coming death of the mainly white elderly and high black and immigrant birthrates. It's happening fast.

Wow. Thanks for showing yourself up, as you have. You'll find that 2nd/3rd/4th generation immigrant families who've settled here have access to and use contraception, like the majority population do. This happens when folks integrate and find their level and their place. Growing up in North London in the 1970's, the largest immigrant group were the Irish. Virtually all of my classmates of Irish parentage came from large families themselves being good Catholics, as they were. But I guess that's OK with you, given your penchant for nonsense and double standards, after all. Everyone I know who's of BME origin - either socially or at work - filled their census forms and talked about it openly when the time came round to do so. Another example of your foolishness on display. White British birthrates - coupled with "White flight" from Britain - would have to plummet to near zero. Whilst BME birthrates would have to increase tenfold for what you pine for to ever even occur. Most unlikely.
The only "White flight" (of sorts) occurring at present is by those who are EU citizens in the light of the ongoing Brexit farce. Having seen what occurred to those of the Windrush generation, it looks Theresa May has been taking potshots at the rights of our European neighbours in the event of a no-deal Brexit (ending "freedom of movement" to and from the UK post-October 31st remains on her wishlist. Whether her successor will carry this out is another matter altogether). I know a lovely White guy from Holland who settled in Britain at the age of six. He's already naturalised, but still had ethnonationalist types call him a "paper Brit", as he wasn't born here. It's safe to say that were all the non-White Brits - be they born here or naturalised - ever sent packing, you and yours would go after anyone else you need as "the other".
You show your clearly sheltered existence you lead in each and every one of your replies. No wonder that you're obviously the curtain twitcher on the street you live the neighbours avoid, if what you've said is to be taken at face value. It shows....all so very obviously indeed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom