Moz's Ring

My fiancee (who else?) noticed Moz wearing a wedding-band-ish-looking (from 6 rows anyway) ring on his left ring finger tonight...... is this akin to him wearing the priest's collar? Is it a subtle joke? Any ideas?

An additional question, I noticed that married europeans at my school wear their bands on their right hand.... do people in the UK do this as well?

Im from Ireland and we wear the wedding ring on the left hand.

The medallion he wears looks like one of those Roman coins you can get, salvaged from shipwrecks and such. I know of a shop in Chicago that specializes in such things.

The medallion he wears looks like one of those Roman coins you can get, salvaged from shipwrecks and such. I know of a shop in Chicago that specializes in such things.

Yes! I have almost the same medallion he does as far as I can tell from the pictures and my careful scrutiny from the front row. Mine came from Jamaica, (or somewhere in the Carribbean - I'm a bit fuzzy on the exact details of my honeymoon ;)), and I've seen quite a few of those medallions in that area. My guess has been that he got it in Mexico last November b/c I saw it for the first time shortly after Mexico.

PS: Hi PFTLT! I'm stealth-posting from work again. :)

Oooooooohhh it looks so incredibly beautiful in his hand though... :sad sighs:

I'd love to wear his match too :)

But he's always wore rings, of all kinds... So it must mean nothing... he likes to tease all of us with those things...

I remember in an interview that he said jokingly that he was married to God.

Aha thanks I've recently been indulging in lots of Morrissey and The Smiths and decided to join this wonderful community =)

You don't have to be married or engaged to wear a ring on your left finger.
I once wore a cheap ten dollar ring on that finger and some fool asked me if it was a wedding ring. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom