Moz's Ring

pierce

My fiancee (who else?) noticed Moz wearing a wedding-band-ish-looking (from 6 rows anyway) ring on his left ring finger tonight...... is this akin to him wearing the priest's collar? Is it a subtle joke? Any ideas?

An additional question, I noticed that married europeans at my school wear their bands on their right hand.... do people in the UK do this as well?

My fiancee (who else?) noticed Moz wearing a wedding-band-ish-looking (from 6 rows anyway) ring on his left ring finger tonight...... is this akin to him wearing the priest's collar? Is it a subtle joke? Any ideas?

An additional question, I noticed that married europeans at my school wear their bands on their right hand.... do people in the UK do this as well?

I hope so much that it means he's in love with someone. I doubt it does though. I'd give up a significant amount of my own personal money, time or happiness if it would ensure that Morrissey would find fulfillment in that area.

Europeans wearing bands on their hands? :confused:
lepers ring bells, europeans wear bands.
I think NME had an article last year speculating as to whether he got married after they saw the ring. It would be a turn up for the books wouldn't it though?

752583544_6479502852_o.jpg

I think if he did have someone it would get out by now.It would be very difficult to stifle such rumours.

I think he`s toying with us. Again.:)

He used to wear a ring on his wedding finger back in 83/ 84, but it's not consistent, he changes fingers/ hands... so I really don't buy into the idea of it meaning anything official. Somehow I can't imagine it happening either (marriage that is), or that that's where he would believe he could find happiness... or maybe that's just me ;)

That does look just like a wedding band. :eek:

His rings fascinate me. I have a picture from Germany last December where he's wearing a wedding band-type ring, but I can't seem to find it now. It seems like he occasionally wears that type of ring on his left finger, at random. I can't decide if he just wears whatever he wants wherever he wants and it doesn't even occur to him that well.... it looks like he's wearing a wedding ring on his wedding ring finger, or if he's keenly aware of it and either he likes making people gossip, or if it really means something to him.

I agree that it would be nearly impossible for him to be married and keep it a secret for longer than a day. (And I kind of don't think he'd want to keep it a secret if that happened). But, I have wondered if wearing a ring like that could be a symbol in his mind of feeling married to someone, or wishing he had a Significant Other, or something....

Maybe he just doesn't think he should be restricted on where he should wear a ring just because custom dictates it. Perhaps that particular ring fits best on that finger.

Good looking man like that it was only a matter of time. :D If he has found someone, i say good luck to him.

Maybe he just doesn't think he should be restricted on where he should wear a ring just because custom dictates it. Perhaps that particular ring fits best on that finger.

i feel like morrissey is too admiring of symbolism to be limited by it

It's a pretty ring...does he like rings? Cuz I have a huge onyx ring...maybe he would notice it.:D

I've seen several shows this time around and every show he is wearing a VERY chunky silver ring on both the right & the left ring finger...I didn't think it looked like a wedding band at all. Even if it did, I don't think it means anything. He does change his jewelry around a lot. I'm wondering what that medallion around his neck is he's been wearing to all the shows....:rolleyes:

I don't think it means anything. I wear rings on my ring finger all the time and I am not engaged or married. Rings just feel more comfortable there!

I didn't know there was a rumour about him being married in NME, but I did just hear a good one on yourtube.
They are discussing if Moz has a son. They listed a few things for the rumour...
-Cover of some magazine awhile ago with the title of Yes, I Am Pregnant
-I Just Want To See The Boy Happy is about him
-ect ect.
It was like they were disecting Morrissey like an episode of Lost. Very interesting though.

If Morrissey was married or had a kid I think that would have come out by now. Those are some pretty big things to hide. I don't think he would even WANT to hide them either.

Monique

I've seen several shows this time around and every show he is wearing a VERY chunky silver ring on both the right & the left ring finger...I didn't think it looked like a wedding band at all. Even if it did, I don't think it means anything. He does change his jewelry around a lot. I'm wondering what that medallion around his neck is he's been wearing to all the shows....:rolleyes:

i think once you pass 45 years of age its a general rule that you must own a medallion on a chain and sport it proudly :p

Back
Top Bottom