Moz AI generated images

Morrissey winning dancing on ice (I remember that day)

Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 20.46.49.png
Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 20.46.58.png

AI will destroy art if we let it, but this is just hilarious.
Oh and you can be sure we WILL let it, I have no illusions about humanity anymore. Most people will sell their souls for the instant gratification brought on by something neat and novel (which is why i feel its important to set the boundaries now not to dabble with this stuff). Of course AI has no spirit or soul or wisdom or experience so what it produces will NOT be art, but eventually most people won't be able to tell the difference or even care, and it's at that point that humanity won't be worth saving.

Oh and you can be sure we WILL let it, I have no illusions about humanity anymore. Most people will sell their souls for the instant gratification brought on by something neat and novel (which is why i feel its important to set the boundaries now not to dabble with this stuff). Of course AI has no spirit or soul or wisdom or experience so what it produces will NOT be art, but eventually most people won't be able to tell the difference or even care, and it's at that point that humanity won't be worth saving.
Amen. Best thing I’ve read here in a long while. Yes, we will let it and yes, people will do anything for instant gratification and ’fun’ novelties. They already do. And no, people won’t ever give a f*** if AI is art or not. Come, come nuclear bomb.

Morrissey vomiting profusely in a meadow

1689517473619.jpeg

In anticipation of Morrissey's forthcoming Liverpool dates (his first since 2009!), any chance someone could do a Scouse Moz, complete with traditional shell suit and perm? :unsure:

In anticipation of Morrissey's forthcoming Liverpool dates (his first since 2009!), any chance someone could do a Scouse Moz, complete with traditional shell suit and perm? :unsure:
Personally, I'd prefer one of him in early Beatles collarless suit with mop top - horses for courses though!

I know a lot of you want to see our Mozzer give a monkey a nice lil’ haircut. Well, here it is!
IMG_6478.jpeg

Seems like you're correct, if this headline today is anything to go by, about the last factual piece of information being deleted from the internet o_O

Back
Top Bottom