Morrissey rarities mix

Re: Say something

Hmmm.

I've just sent you a PM.

The basics (before you publish it here) are that I have reported you for making public information that I would rather remain private.

It's a shame that you are not capable of debating, arguing, insulting without feeling the need to delve into the sinister.

For the record...my name IS Paul, I DO read the Guardian

And you also are the frontman for a Morrissey cover band and you've been banned multiple times over...yeah we all know the story by now.

You have the lyrics, heard Boz's acoustic rendition of it, and know the final version features horns...what more info could you want?

For example: Pupic Enemas opinion if the available version of Kit is worth a(n official) release or not? For gods sake: every information about these missing Maladjusted tracks is welcome for a least some Morrissey fans. After the latest release of Human Being and Lanchasire the interest in such unreleased material is still there.

Nevertheless I apologize to PubicEnema for raising too much pressure. At my age of 39, there are other trials to be solved as getting the chance to hear more Maladjusted material. My only mistake is I'm hoping.

Last edited:

Hmmm.

For the record...my name IS Paul, I DO read the Guardian, I am close friends with Alain (a fact that clearly irks Viva), I haven't posted here for many years because of this sort of thing and now will not be posting again...which I am sure will be a source of huge disappointment to, well, nobody!

That's not true now is it, Myfilms2010

That's not true now is it, Myfilms2010

Oops... Viva Hate got the wrong end of the stick, not THAT "Paul"! Different "Paul", quite right he's also MyFilms2010 but he is/was also Kimura and before that was Sundown Playboy. My money on sundown playboyed (did you forget you'd used that one, "Paul"?!) also being "Paul". Possesses classic "Paul" hallmarks of neediness, wanting to be loved then turning nasty when things don't go to plan!

But don't forget, he's "too much of a luddite" to know how to share them.

But, also, he doesn't feel comfortable betraying his sources.

He's covered all his bases as to why he cannot upload Kit, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with, you know, not actually having it himself.

He clearly isn't that much of a luddite, when he can post this onto you tube

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mozzer1973#p/a/u/1/m6rFxpXkQBI

Ha! You busted him! What a f***ing liar. Needing to lie on an Internet forum is pretty f***ing pathetic. :lbf:

The only honest and reliable person who has REAL rarities on this site is Mr. Reynolds. He has shared TONS of stuff over the years on here. I wonder what he has left that we haven't heard?

Back
Top Bottom