Morrissey rarities mix

Re: Say something

But don't forget, he's "too much of a luddite" to know how to share them.

But, also, he doesn't feel comfortable betraying his sources.

He's covered all his bases as to why he cannot upload Kit, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with, you know, not actually having it himself.

This is what he had to say in another thread:

I run a moderately successful film blog.

Either he doesn't actually know what luddite means or he's not a very good one.

I am absolutely not Public Enema. But believe what you like

So you just joined the forum on your own to say the same thing twice and stuck around for 10 days without subsequent posts just to see if anyone talked about you? Right...my fault.

So you just joined the forum on your own to say the same thing twice and stuck around for 10 days without subsequent posts just to see if anyone talked about you? Right...my fault.

I don't think I (PubicEnema) ever said anything about anyone giving me the demo.

Let me just check...

Nope, thought not.

What I said was I had a copy of "Kit"...which I do.

What would it be worth for me to prove it Viva?

Hmmmmm?

How much grovelling and apologising would you be prepared to do if I were to prove it?

I'll give you a clue...it would need to be a LOT.

Let me know.

I'm going to enjoy this.

Really, really enjoy it.

I don't think I (PubicEnema) ever said anything about anyone giving me the demo.

Let me just check...

Nope, thought not.

What I said was I had a copy of "Kit"...which I do.

What would it be worth for me to prove it Viva?

Hmmmmm?

How much grovelling and apologising would you be prepared to do if I were to prove it?

I'll give you a clue...it would need to be a LOT.

Let me know.

I'm going to enjoy this.

Really, really enjoy it.

Since you want to be thorough, did I say PubicEnema posted on here claiming he was given a demo? Show me the post where I said that. You can't because I didn't say it...so your point was? In fact, the person I was clearly referring to is named 'sundown playboyed'...the fact that you both are the same person is inconsequential.

And really, when it comes down to it, whether you actually own it or not...I don't care. It doesn't mean anything to me. However, if you do own it, please use whatever you have it stored on as a suppository.

Since you want to be thorough, did I say PubicEnema posted on here claiming he was given a demo? Show me the post where I said that. You can't because I didn't say it...so your point was? In fact, the person I was clearly referring to is named 'sundown playboyed'...the fact that you both are the same person is inconsequential.

And really, when it comes down to it, whether you actually own it or not...I don't care. It doesn't mean anything to me. However, if you do own it, please use whatever you have it stored on as a suppository.

Can you prove that I am the same person as sudown playboyed?

No you cannot.

It doesn't mean anything to me.

I would like to know who they are though as they clearly know of me!

Maybe I have a stalker.

Have you ever had a stalker Viva?

You are right, you never said that I had said blah blah blah so I apologise for that.

See how easy it is to be a grown up and admit when you are wrong or when you don't know something.

Ahem.

I don't need a suppository...unless you know something about my bot-bot that I don't.

Which would be worrying.

Very worrying.

Very.

Uncleskinny, don't we better close the thread?

obama_poster_hitler_yesweca.gif

He means you.

What?

He means me?

He...

Are you sure?

I've never been so insulted.

I mean, really.

Incredible.

Of all the cruel, wicked and unpleasant things.

Someone I've never met, will never meet and wouldn't ever want to meet doesn't like me?

Are you sure he means me you Tamponian you?

Anyway, back to basics: More infos about "Kit", please.
What about a record store day 7" only release in 2012?
A Side: I know who I love
B Side: Kit (Demo)

Cover anyone?

What?

He means me?

He...

Are you sure?

I've never been so insulted.

I mean, really.

Incredible.

Of all the cruel, wicked and unpleasant things.

Someone I've never met, will never meet and wouldn't ever want to meet doesn't like me?

Are you sure he means me you Tamponian you?

Whatever you say, Paul. Maybe you should go try to con more people over on the Guardian comments section?

Anyway, back to basics: More infos about "Kit", please.
What about a record store day 7" only release in 2012?
A Side: I know who I love
B Side: Kit (Demo)

Cover anyone?

You have the lyrics, heard Boz's acoustic rendition of it, and know the final version features horns...what more info could you want?

Whatever you say, Paul. Maybe you should go try to con more people over on the Guardian comments section?

Hmmm.

I've just sent you a PM.

The basics (before you publish it here) are that I have reported you for making public information that I would rather remain private.

It's a shame that you are not capable of debating, arguing, insulting without feeling the need to delve into the sinister.

For the record...my name IS Paul, I DO read the Guardian, I am close friends with Alain (a fact that clearly irks Viva), I haven't posted here for many years because of this sort of thing and now will not be posting again...which I am sure will be a source of huge disappointment to, well, nobody!

Hmmm.

I've just sent you a PM.

The basics (before you publish it here) are that I have reported you for making public information that I would rather remain private.

It's a shame that you are not capable of debating, arguing, insulting without feeling the need to delve into the sinister.

For the record...my name IS Paul, I DO read the Guardian, I am close friends with Alain (a fact that clearly irks Viva), I haven't posted here for many years because of this sort of thing and now will not be posting again...which I am sure will be a source of huge disappointment to, well, nobody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ9i15f5jXU

Back
Top Bottom