Morrissey getting the key to the city of Tel-Aviv on Channel 2 News Israel (video)

Morrissey getting the key to the city of Tel-Aviv on Channel 2 News Israel:

http://www.mako.co.il/news-channel2/Channel-2-Newscast/Article-b1b2b775ddfa831017.htm

UPDATE 11:20PM PT:

Images (4 total) at the Dan Hotels Israel Facebook page. Link posted by an anonymous person.

tel_aviv_key.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey getting the key to the city of Tel-Aviv on Channel 2 News Isra

This site now is predominantly populated by anonymous retards, I mean real borderline mental defectives who are arm chair pundits, gassing about ANYTHING Morrissey does now, Morrissey scratches his arm, it's talked about, Morrissey gets a key to the city, and suddenly he's "more effeminate than before & his outfit is all wrong", Jesus give the bloke a break.

Good on Morrissey for getting a key to the city, he looks healthy and well and he's doing what he loves - singing live music to his fans around the world. I wish him all the luck.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey getting the key to the city of Tel-Aviv on Channel 2 News Isra

Are you being punished? Lost the remote? Television only receives one channel? Why are you watching Eastenders?

It has a man in who likes a lot like Benny Hill - a menacing Benny Hill! He's no match for Phil Mitchell, though!

All this fashion talk reminded me of "that picture" when he was pictured in a proper dodgy suite with the guy who had designed it for him, he looked a reall jeb-end I laughed my nuts off for days does anybody remember that ? I'd love to see that picture again.

Also in the uk this talk of feminine mannerism is often reffered to as "Mincing"

There's no "People of Palestine". They have no distinct language, culture or heritage, they are simply Arabs. My grandparents came here from Nazi Germany and were also called "Palestinians".
Palestine wasn't a country, but a territory which was under a British mandate. A partition plan was made by the UN, which the Arabs rejected and started a war, which they lost. Germany lost the Sudetenland and half of the now Polish territories after losing the 2nd World War and was partitioned and occupied for 50 years by the US and Soviets. That's what happens to those who start a war and lose. All the Germans were forcefully removed and thrown out of the Sudetenland and Polish territories, but here in Israel we have 1.5 million or more Arab citizens, which should have been theoretically thrown out as well.
If at all the West Bank should be given to Jordan, which briefly occupied it before the war.
The Palestinians are "suffering" because they time after time were offered an independent state and rejected the offer and chose violence. They simply want the State of Israel destroyed, that's more important to them than having independence. More Israelis died in wars and terrorist attacks on civilians in the last 60 years, than Palestinians under the nonexistent "occupation". You only need to look at what goes on in Libya, Syria and Egypt to see how well off the Arabs living in Israel and the West Bank are, enjoying health, prosperity and modernization. There were perhaps half a million Arabs in the West Bank after the war, now there are over a couple of millions, if they're dying in such an alarming rate, how did they manage to quadruple? and why don't the 20 odd Arab states that occupy half a continent don't allow them in? and how can they still be refugees 60 years on? it's the only place in the world where refugee status is passed along throw the generations. Madness, that's what it is.

Wow, what a healthy dose of hate : (

Wow, what a healthy dose of hate : (

the truth is sometimes painful, but it's the truth nonetheless. don't mistake conviction for hate.

Back
Top Bottom