Morrissey at Soundgarden concert in Los Angeles (Feb. 15, 2013)

Listen2thesmiths writes:

It's good to see Morrissey out and about...

Singer Morrissey is seen leaving the Soundgarden concert at The Wiltern in Los Angeles.

Morrissey at the Wiltern February 15, 2013 - Zimbio
http://www.zimbio.com/Morrissey

singer_morrissey_seen_leaving_soundgarden_zyqfotkjxj_l.jpg

Last edited:

Who IS this guy in the background? He follows Morrissey everywhere, a new "PA"?

I remember reading an anonymous user posted the guy's name Damon something (or Damon is his surname).
According to that post, the guy is a hairdresser, but not sure it's true or not.

Maybe his eyes look f***ing weak because he's been papped as he's walking down the street with a huge flash infront his face? What do you think?

I hadnt seen the other pictures when I posted that comment and I was referring to his eyes being weak because he's been very sick. What do I think? Well, maybe you should get the meaning behind a post before you spew useless bile on an otherwise harmless observation.

i think he's been around for a bit. i'm fairly sure he's the guy "fanning" morrissey in that program showcasing studio work. the one with visconti. damn, i just went completely blank but hopefully you'll know what i'm talking about.

i think he's been around for a bit. i'm fairly sure he's the guy "fanning" morrissey in that program showcasing studio work. the one with visconti. damn, i just went completely blank but hopefully you'll know what i'm talking about.

Studio in Session. Good memory - I completely forgot about the fanning scene and that this was the guy.

Not sure if he's PA, security or a combination. He's been around for at least 5 years though. This is him in April 2008, LA.

The picture was taken at the 0:49 mark on the (unpleasant) video below

4_14_083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading an anonymous user posted the guy's name Damon something (or Damon is his surname).
According to that post, the guy is a hairdresser, but not sure it's true or not.

What's with that goofy mustache

What's with that goofy mustache

Well, it's part of the facial hair coverage found commonly in men over the age of 15, which -if groomed in such a way as to be shaved everywhere but the upper lip- is called a "mustache."

I would be very pleased if Moz secretly had a soft spot for some good death metal.

If he's going to see Tomahawk tonight I can't wait to read about it tomorrow on solo. :p Jammies night, that shit is too loud.

It's not about having a different taste, its about having a poor taste. With Deftones, well, they are fairly critically acclaimed, at least out of their genre. Soundgarden are mediocre at best, they aren't gonna be on any top albums of the year's lists. If Morrissey liked something heavy Opeth that would be a good thing. I like every genre (for the most part), the problem is if you are Morrissey you should be liking bands that are The Smiths of their genre, not the Maroon 5.

Your last sentence is appalling. Who are you to say who Morrissey should or should not like? Judgmental much?

If he's going to see Tomahawk tonight I can't wait to read about it tomorrow on solo. :p Jammies night, that shit is too loud.

I'll be seeing Tomahawk next week, so I expect Morrissey to make the trip back down to Australia and I'll shout him a beer at the show, and then we'll go backstage and have a beer with Mike Patton and Morrissey and Patton will agree to do an album together and then I wake up :(

another pic
file_zps851dab46-1.jpg

Beverly Hills, having brunch at the Polo Lounge
fromwebstagram user @banditraccoon

I do specifically remember in the mid-90's bringing a Soundgarden & Pearl Jam CD (ten) to a disk exchange in my old hometown and one of the albums I came out with was Kill Uncle. I had Bona Drag way before that don't worry. I guess I'm saying that grunge was a passing fad, here and gone. Maybe he's going for 90's nostalgia...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom