Morrissey at Soundgarden concert in Los Angeles (Feb. 15, 2013)

Listen2thesmiths writes:

It's good to see Morrissey out and about...

Singer Morrissey is seen leaving the Soundgarden concert at The Wiltern in Los Angeles.

Morrissey at the Wiltern February 15, 2013 - Zimbio
http://www.zimbio.com/Morrissey

singer_morrissey_seen_leaving_soundgarden_zyqfotkjxj_l.jpg

Last edited:
Well yeah, unless you like angry white dudes screaming at you.

Of course not. I like everything to be nice and quiet and safe. Something that won't upset the neighbors. Something I don't have to worry about having a bad influence on my children. Something I can put on during the knitting circle every Tuesday afternoon. Goes nicely with tea and a warm late Summer dusk that ever so lightly kissed the rooftops of the bungalows on Every Street.

Sweat? Passion? Scruffy beards? No thank you, sir. No thank you.

Of course not. I like everything to be nice and quiet and safe. Something that won't upset the neighbors. Something I don't have to worry about having a bad influence on my children. Something I can put on during the knitting circle every Tuesday afternoon. Goes nicely with tea and a warm late Summer dusk that ever so lightly kissed the rooftops of the bungalows on Every Street.

Holly: Don't you just love songs about extra-terrestrial life?

Mickey: Not if they're sung by extra-terrestrials.

Haha! :lbf:

Goddam GODDAM he's handsome. f***. :horny:

Morrissey, get some better fitting jeans!
He's been sick and lost weight, you expect him to buy a new wardrobe every other week? Besides that, he's over 50, do you want him wearing those awful "skinny jeans"?

His looks amazingly well considering. Who are the white dudes in the pictures with him?

Please please please let me get...... Staples is a must. We love you Moz xx

He doesn't look 53 in these photos. Everyone should get Barrett's Esophagus.

I think Morrissey looks so yummy too.He really looks so handsome.It`s good to know he`s getting better.

Oh dear - so a woman who went to hospital for pregnancy complications (who it turns out clearly was pregnant) was, according to Morrissey, faking it and probably 'just' had anorexia.
Morrissey, on the other hand, tries to convince us all that he's at death's door, and yet is photographed on his way home from a pop concert.
The world's biggest and most dishonest hypocrite, anyone?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom