Morrissey and Jed Weitzman - Morrissey Central (20th October)

20181020_144308.jpg

20181020_144336.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-and-jed-weitzman

The stepson of Henry Winkler and active through the Sanctuary era of team Morrissey, here's Jed from a TTY picture in 2005:

jed_and_morrissey_2_tn.jpg

And in the studio:
jednmoz.jpg

The first picture on Central (Jobriath shirt) has been on the web since 2005/6.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Skinny like a spurned ex lover. Imagine having nothing at all in your life, but hoping something pops up on the internet to respond to. Wanker

if that is a picture of Morrissey as a priest I need a bigger image STAT
But sure he miraculously appeared as a priest on many occasions. On the bottom of the cover of M In Manchester. On Top of the Pops singing I Have Forgiven Jesus, to name just a couple.

Hey everyone. Remember I was that upset by this I was kidding Moz’s arse on the front row of the BBC concert a few years later.
Anyway, nobody responded to my Twitter post on this. Did you know I do crosswords?
Yes who could forget Peter dribbling and drooling from the front row? Still up on the Internet for anyone that cares to check :lbf: Obviously anti semtism was OK with him back then, LOL. Maybe Peter secured himself a front row seat so he could 'fight Nazis.' If so he did a pretty piss poor job because honestly judging by the look of ecstasy on the guys face all he really wanted was a pair of knee pads :lbf:

Yes who could forget Peter dribbling and drooling from the front row? Still up on the Internet for anyone that cares to check :lbf: Obviously anti semtism was OK with him back then, LOL. Maybe Peter secured himself a front row seat so he could 'fight Nazis.' If so he did a pretty piss poor job because honestly judging by the look of ecstasy on the guys face all he really wanted was a pair of knee pads :lbf:
But he remained seated and clapped his legs like a boy pretending to be a drummer. It was like he felt too old or something to stand up and let loose and dance or something.
His line of work surprises me cause it is not like Clever Brothers tend to be into music away from the lab. They drip and drop something and look into the magnifier and get frustrated as the bacteria gives them the finger and whistles the Nobel tune.

Skinny like a spurned ex lover. Imagine having nothing at all in your life, but hoping something pops up on the internet to respond to. Wanker
He has been quiet since Trump won but I think his divorce makes him explode on these pages and now his daughter won't even see him anymore so he hides in that cabin where he looks into the camera taking pictures of his depressing solitude.
Something tells me Peter would change if I gave him a big warm hug.

When I see Moz's face looking a bit fresher than normal in the past up until now I wonder if it is cause Damon cums in his face and all that zinc gives Moz a nice skin tone?
I'd not be surprised if he and Damon gets up to some kind of bukkake contest as well on boring weekdays between Christmas and New Years.

View attachment 46103

View attachment 46104

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-and-jed-weitzman

The stepson of Henry Winkler and active through the Sanctuary era
View attachment 46103

View attachment 46104

The stepson of Henry Winkler and active through the Sanctuary era of team Morrissey, here's Jed from a TTY picture in 2005:

View attachment 46105
And in the studio:
View attachment 46106

Regards,
FWD.

of team Morrissey, here's Jed from a TTY picture in 2005:

View attachment 46105
And in the studio:
View attachment 46106

Regards,
FWD.

Ha that last one ! Remember Vinni Reilly talking about him and Moz wrestling during the Viva Hate recordings....

'Recalling the recording of the album, Reilly says: “Me and Morrissey used to have wrestling matches. He was very physically together, very strong. We’d find a corridor, suddenly it would go off and no-one knew what to do. ' :lbf:

Maybe he could have been a world renown wrestler if this singing thing never took off. :D

So Moz has a jewish friend, so what?
Now we know the link to Israel and how that all began.

Back
Top Bottom