Mike Joyce tweets about Morrissey's comments on cruelty to animals / Norway

Ex-Smiths drummer backs Morrissey over Norway massacre comments - NME.com
Mike Joyce claims former bandmate's controversial remarks were 'right'

...However, one person who appears to believe the comparison was fair is Joyce, who wrote on Twitter:

Been asked a lot about the comments made by Moz regarding the slaughter of innocent animals every day. He's right isn't he?​

*EDIT*
Comment qualified on Twitter following article.

Lazy journo's take note. I agree with Mozzer's comments about cruelty to animals. No reference to the horror in Norway whatsoever.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting. I DO know that in a court of law u need to show evidence. Mike Joyce aka didn't. Why? I'll tell you why.

HE COUDN'T cause he had Nothing!

Kate2828

Re: Article: Mike Joyce tweets about Morrissey's comments on cruelty to animals / Nor

Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting. I DO know that in a court of law u need to show evidence. Mike Joyce aka didn't. Why? I'll tell you why.

HE COUDN'T cause he had Nothing!

Kate2828

I'm afraid, Kate, the person who needed to "show evidence" in Joyce v. Morrissey & Others was Steven. He was obliged to satisfy the court that there was a legally binding contract that entitled Morrissey & Marr to 80% (40% each) of The Smiths' profits. Unable to present documentation to the court that proved the existence of such a contract, Morrissey & Marr were forced to rely, among other things, on hearsay evidence. In the end, Steven simply failed to satisfy the court that there was a contract between the four members of the band which stated that they should not profit equally from the partnership. (He also made rather a fool of himself in the witness box too... which was nice.)

Anyway, I think you need to hit the books, Kate. Good luck with that.

Re: Article: Mike Joyce tweets about Morrissey's comments on cruelty to animals / Nor

Come on Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross, how f***ed up is you. Pay back Morrissey the millions of dollars you owe him. You bothered to bring Morrissey into the court … and on top of it you had no documentation or evidence to prove your case. So pay back all the millions of dollars and legal expenses that Morrissey rightfully deserves.

And another thing, don’t try to get on his good side now. Where were you defending his good name at every twist and turn since you managed to bring him to the court in the nineties.

You better lose yourself in the music. Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting.

You idiot. You managed to get yourself to owe Morrissey millions and millions of dollars. So don’t praise him on this. We can see through your bullshit. Just pay him the millions you owe him plus interest. The end.

Yours truly,
Kate2828

Joyce deserved a decent payday for being in the best band of the last few decades. Him and Rourke should have been looked after from the start. Why don't you start a Bob Diamond fanclub if that's your thing. Good on Mike Joyce.

All that money has just made greedy old Moz even more twisted. He's a right wing c***.

DJ Shadow said it - why does the music suck? it's the money.

Trying in vain to dismiss the criticism as the product of boredom or ignorance is a pathetic cop-out. Are you incapable of actually engaging with the issues?

"People can either listen or remain ignorant." If you can bear to pay attention the criticisms that people have actually made, you'd realise that many of his critics are, themselves, vegetarians. More than that, many of them are actually vegan. It's a shame Steven can't say the same about himself. Though he wants to lecture people from the high moral ground about animal rights, he can't. Perhaps, if he weren't a hypocrite and a fraud, people would take him and his opinions seriously.

Jesus! The issues aren't about whether or not his critics are vegetarian. That's really nothing to do with my point.

Jesus! The issues aren't about whether or not his critics are vegetarian. That's really nothing to do with my point.

Hang on, you said...

He was making a simple, but important point. People can either listen or remain ignorant.

... and you were right, he was making a point. Fundamentally, he was saying that animal life is equal to human life (even though he doesn't seem to believe that himself).

When you talked about people either listening or remaining ignorant implies that we need Morrissey to inform us about the ill-treatment of animals. By pointing out to you that many of his critics are vegetarian, I was trying to explain to you that they don't need Morrissey to inform them about the nature of meat industry. Rejecting Morrissey's opinions doesn't make his critics "ignorant".

Also, I note that you completely ignored what I said about Morrissey's hypocrisy. Let me know if you want to discuss it.

I'm afraid, Kate, the person who needed to "show evidence" in Joyce v. Morrissey & Others was Steven. He was obliged to satisfy the court that there was a legally binding contract that entitled Morrissey & Marr to 80% (40% each) of The Smiths' profits. Unable to present documentation to the court that proved the existence of such a contract, Morrissey & Marr were forced to rely, among other things, on hearsay evidence. In the end, Steven simply failed to satisfy the court that there was a contract between the four members of the band which stated that they should not profit equally from the partnership. (He also made rather a fool of himself in the witness box too... which was nice.)

Anyway, I think you need to hit the books, Kate. Good luck with that.

Between OJ and Casey Anthony and Mike Joyce (just to mention three prominent ones), how much more proof does one need that the Legal system is totally screwed up (in USA and UK). Two obvious killers (intentional or otherwise) and one deadbeat leech all successful in court.
It's actually easily to believe someone if they lose in court these days.

There is a cosmic justice out there and it's got their three names on it.

So feel free to believe Mike Joyce deserved more than he'd agreed to for years and believe OJ and Casey are innocent as who are we to point out your stupidity and gullibility in applying court decisions as definitive of ANYTHING

For Christ sake Mike Gross, shut the f*** up. You are nothing in this world.

Between OJ and Casey Anthony and Mike Joyce (just to mention three prominent ones), how much more proof does one need that the Legal system is totally screwed up (in USA and UK). Two obvious killers (intentional or otherwise) and one deadbeat leech all successful in court.

So feel free to believe Mike Joyce deserved more than he'd agreed to for years and believe OJ and Casey are innocent as who are we to point out your stupidity and gullibility in applying court decisions as definitive of ANYTHING

The courts' decisions were grounded in the fact that Morrissey is a liar with an inflated sense of entitlement.

Is Mike Joyce a agent provocateur ?, I don`t know he just reminds me though less articulate than Moz, that they once spoke from the same pulpit.

Mike gets it in the neck, only because Moz writes several songs/rants about High court judges & priggish policeman.

Mike, twitt all u want. Mike & Andy described as one of the most capable musicians in Manchester by Moz.. Morrissey dont lie ( he he he )

Yes, an accused wife-killer and an accused child-killer are of course equal to a...what exactly was Joyce's crime?

Oh, that's right....he committed no crime!

The criminal justice system is different from the civil justice system, dumbass.

Watch some Judge Judy and learn a little sumfin'.

Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting. I am waiting for Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross to give Morrissey the money in the amount of 7 million dollars and that includes interest and legal expenses. Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross legally had a responsibility to prove to the judge that he had something in writing, and or otherwise, etc. validating his “claim”. Morrissey on the other hand legally didn’t owe Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross anything as there was no partnership. I looked up that senile Judge Weak’s bogus partnership nonsense and it did not, and it did not fit in the formula with regards to The Smiths. Meaning, The Smiths were technically not a partnership. So the Partnership Act 1890 was bogus and should have been thrown out of court.

Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross was devious, truculent and unreliable. Morrissey, on the other hand, handled himself professionally and extremely well in my opinion.

So the rest of you all can go to hell except CrystalGeezer.

Truely yours,
Kate2828

Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross is disgusting. I am waiting for Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross to give Morrissey the money in the amount of 7 million dollars and that includes interest and legal expenses. Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross legally had a responsibility to prove to the judge that he had something in writing, and or otherwise, etc. validating his “claim”. Morrissey on the other hand legally didn’t owe Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross anything as there was no partnership. I looked up that senile Judge Weak’s bogus partnership nonsense and it did not, and it did not fit in the formula with regards to The Smiths. Meaning, The Smiths were technically not a partnership. So the Partnership Act 1890 was bogus and should have been thrown out of court.

Mike Joyce aka Mike Gross was devious, truculent and unreliable. Morrissey, on the other hand, handled himself professionally and extremely well in my opinion.

So the rest of you all can go to hell except CrystalGeezer.

Truely yours,
Kate2828

Give it up Kate. Really.

P.

Give it up Kate. Really.

P.

Why Peter? As I have a very strong interest in this.

Didn’t you ever have a very strong interest in anything?

Truly yours,
Kate2828

Why Peter? As I have a very strong interest in this.

Didn’t you ever have a very strong interest in anything?

Truly yours,
Kate2828

Should have said

Truely yours,
Kate2828

Back
Top Bottom