Mike Joyce on a new Smiths Discovery - Record Collector May; "Viva Hate" Mojo review

Scans from Mozzarella Fitzgerald:

rc1_544120.jpg

rc2_712795.jpg

mojo_viva_hate_review.jpg

Last edited:
"I've heard Morrissey's bringing a book out so i'll hang fire and see what we get out of that"
Typical joyce riding on coat tails without an original thought in his head.
imagine what a work of art his book would be, he can barely string a sentence together. wouldnt take much ghost writing though would it.......agreed a contract, broke a contract, sat on my money grabbing arse."

Yeah right!

.......and of course Mr Devious, Truculant & Unreliable is going to publish the gospel truth in his book!

Re: Article: Mike Joyce on a new Smiths Discovery - Record Collector May; "Viva Hate"

One word springs to mind ~ 'Aldi' :rolleyes:

Nevermind Morrissey's on-going deployment of Jesse, if anyone is pissing on the Smiths' 'legacy' it's Joyce.

And do we know who the pouting plank in the Donny Osmond cap is? I know 'Record Collector' is barely more than a glossy fanzine, but photo credits would be nice.

And why are they all in a crate?

Is it just me or does Andy Rourke look increasingly like Eileen Grimshaw? :squiffy:

There's a hundred times more sense in the pages of Record Collector each month, than the freak show that is Morrissey Solo.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom