Mike Joyce on BBC Breakfast Monday morning

That's quite sad actually. Moving and personal words from Mr Joyce.
Don't worry Joycey, you sued the sod and got your money back anyway. who needs a whiney veggie as a mate, eh?
Mike Joyce is vegetarian too and he is very nice.

Don't worry Joycey, you sued the sod and got your money back anyway. who needs a whiney veggie as a mate, eh?

Just remind me, why are you here again?

I don't mean in general, as in the reason for your entire existence. I mean on a website for a Northern English pop singer who you characterise as a "whiney" "sod".

I don't mean in general, as in the reason for your entire existence. I mean on a website for a Northern English pop singer who you characterise as a "whiney" "sod".

And you come here to spout your hatred of a certain Northern English drummer

And you come here to spout your hatred of a certain Northern English drummer

...and if I were going on "Joycey.com", should there be such a wonderland, and calling a certain Northern English drummer a whiney sod, then you may have grounds for criticism. But I'm not. So you don't.

Back to the original point of this thread, was Mike Joyce actually on BBC Breakfast? Did anyone see it?

Back to the original point of this thread, was Mike Joyce actually on BBC Breakfast? Did anyone see it?
What is BBC Breakfast? Sorry I not really up to speed with popular culture. Is it on the radio?
Is their a website called Joycey-solo.com?

Yeah I saw it, well it was on in the background at work but I was on the phone. They were at a football ground, they only seemed to be talking about football and there was some other pop nobody there with him as well (can't remember who). Didn't ask him about The Smiths or anything (I don't think anyway). Then they all had a kickabout at the end, just for the benefit of any viewers too thick to understand the whole thing (like they always do on BBC Breakfast).

Yeah I saw it, well it was on in the background at work but I was on the phone. They were at a football ground, they only seemed to be talking about football and there was some other pop nobody there with him as well (can't remember who). Didn't ask him about The Smiths or anything (I don't think anyway). Then they all had a kickabout at the end, just for the benefit of any viewers too thick to understand the whole thing (like they always do on BBC Breakfast).
Is BBC Breakfast on the radio or on tv?

Hmm, well if it's anything to do with money he is a sod.

If it's to do with lyrics he's a genius....most of the time...and I like his voice also

I also like a band called The Smiths.

that my friend Joe, is why I am here.

Hmm, well if it's anything to do with money he is a sod.

If it's to do with lyrics he's a genius....most of the time...and I like his voice also

I also like a band called The Smiths.

that my friend Joe, is why I am here.

Fair enough.

Is BBC Breakfast on the radio or on tv?

The clue was the person who answered you first time saying ''yeah, I SAW it''

The appearance was the morning of the Manchester derby - City v the team from just outside the city boundary.
Mike, being a Blue, was representing the Blue three quarters of the local populace.
The then wheeled out some clown from Emmerdale - a red, to go up against him. Mike wiped the floor with him. Just like City did to the team from Stretford.

The clue was the person who answered you first time saying ''yeah, I SAW it''

The appearance was the morning of the Manchester derby - City v the team from just outside the city boundary.
Mike, being a Blue, was representing the Blue three quarters of the local populace.
The then wheeled out some clown from Emmerdale - a red, to go up against him. Mike wiped the floor with him. Just like City did to the team from Stretford.
BBC One Breakfast now makes its broadcasts from its new home at 'Salford Quays' after moving from London.
Mike Joyce supports Manchester City.

MIKE JOYCE//

Mike has been working in FM/Internet radio broadcasting for the past 7 years, alongside his worldwide club djing career. He is a regular presenter on BBC 6 Music and now Beatwolf Radio.

After 2 successful years at New York’s East Village Radio, Mike was approached by Beatwolf Radio with a view to being the manager/content director of the station. Never shirking a challenge, Mike set about contacting music heads around the world to join him in the venture and Beatwolf Radio was born.
As well as presenting, “Alternative Therapy” a show Mike has been presenting since 2005, Mike will be presenting The Official Record Store Chart. This will reflect sales of albums from the just approaching 100 independent record retailers right across the country who participate in Record Store Day UK, including pioneering shops such as Rough Trade, Eastern Bloc, Rounder Records, Rise, Jumbo, Sound It Out and Avalanche.

Every week Mike will be cherry picking great new releases from the top twenty singles and albums chart.

Manchester-based Mike Joyce is a real gent!! Also a great DJ, booking gigs worldwide right now!!

http://beatwolfradio.com/dj/mike-joyce/
www.mikejoyce.com

Back
Top Bottom