Michelle Jubelirer leaves Capitol Records (February 6, 2024)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope she left on her own terms.

When the Miley kerfuffle kicked off, I imagine she got a lot of "I told you so" looks from her work colleagues who remembered the "f*** Harvest" T shirt days.

You've accused him of lying because he contradicted his website.
You didn't answer my question, where was he confused? I accuse him of lying because he has actively or passively perpetuated a narrative that has proven to be untrue, namely that Capitol is holding his album hostage to harm him as a person. At no point did he mention that there were disagreements and that he was offered to buy his album back. He only sheepishly admitted this in the FOX interview because there was no other option after the paperwork got leaked. And he didn't contradict the content of it by the way.

It's like with the Der Spiegel interview, he lied so long until he was proven wrong with the audio recordings, so he has a history with that.

And with the Miley-thing: something in the line of "Oh now Miley doesn't want to sing on my record anymore" appeared on Central, he let that and the hate mob of fans brew until he decided to take that back a little via another statement on Central. So if he wants to change something, he does it or lets somebody do that. He is well aware, what's going on. You are acting as if the content on the website and the things he says in public doesn't fit together, when they clearly do.

A34CE727-2084-422A-B3E6-E513307B1D08.png

Via Sam’s story this morning

You didn't answer my question, where was he confused? I accuse him of lying because he has actively or passively perpetuated a narrative that has proven to be untrue, namely that Capitol is holding his album hostage to harm him as a person. At no point did he mention that there were disagreements and that he was offered to buy his album back. He only sheepishly admitted this in the FOX interview because there was no other option after the paperwork got leaked. And he didn't contradict the content of it by the way.

It's like with the Der Spiegel interview, he lied so long until he was proven wrong with the audio recordings, so he has a history with that.

And with the Miley-thing: something in the line of "Oh now Miley doesn't want to sing on my record anymore" appeared on Central, he let that and the hate mob of fans brew until he decided to take that back a little via another statement on Central. So if he wants to change something, he does it or lets somebody do that. He is well aware, what's going on. You are acting as if the content on the website and the things he says in public doesn't fit together, when they clearly do.

Morrissey's statements about diversity, Sam Smith's "satanism" & Miley were different to the unsigned Central statements.

Things match far better between SER's social media & Central.

Morrissey's statements about diversity, Sam Smith's "satanism" & Miley were different to the unsigned Central statements.

Things match far better between SER's social media & Central.
Except SER said he doesn't decide what goes on Central. Morrissey has never claimed he doesn't dictate or at least approve what gets posted.

It's not clear who is lying here, because he never said they wouldn’t release BOT in order "to harm him as a person", nor that there were no disagreements. On the contrary, he did mention disagreements, supposedly about the views he put in the record. Yes he didn't mention the Miley thing, maybe just because he didn't want to put her into touble about it.

It's not clear who is lying here, because he never said they wouldn’t release BOT in order "to harm him as a person", nor that there were no disagreements. On the contrary, he did mention disagreements, supposedly about the views he put in the record. Yes he didn't mention the Miley thing, maybe just because he didn't want to put her into touble about it.
Really? It's hard to take statements like this as truthful when he knew damn well why BOT was not being released:

“Morrissey has said that although he does not believe that Capitol Records in Los Angeles signed ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’ in order to sabotage it, he is quickly coming around to that belief.”

And then about Michelle Jubelirer he said this:

Hi! I run Capitol Records and if I want to wreck Morrissey’s career no one can stop me. Bye, now!

Of course, this was before those emails were leaked... we didn't know what was going on but he did.

Really? It's hard to take statements like this as truthful when he knew damn well why BOT was not being released:

“Morrissey has said that although he does not believe that Capitol Records in Los Angeles signed ‘Bonfire of Teenagers’ in order to sabotage it, he is quickly coming around to that belief.”

Hi! I run Capitol Records and if I want to wreck Morrissey’s career no one can stop me. Bye, now!

Of course, this was before those emails were leaked... we didn't know what was going on but he did.
Well it's slightly different from "to harm him as a person" but ok we get the general idea. Maybe there were disagreements both on the contents and on the Veronica thing. Anyway, let's hope we will at last get BoT, as after all anything can happen in this strange world, so who knows?

Who was trying to bring him round to the idea that it was sabotaged?

The sabotage story was great for bloggers, vloggers & podcasters - while actively harming his career.

Who was trying to bring him round to the idea that it was sabotaged?

The sabotage story was great for bloggers, vloggers & podcasters - while actively harming his career.

But why could anyone bring him to the idea when he already knew why BOT was not released? Doesn't him coming round to the idea imply maybe there's truth to it... when there was none? He could have removed Miley's vocals and released his record. No conspiracy to silence him because of his views.

The record is not being released, they don't want to deal with Morrissey anymore, they have offered to sell it back to him. This was confirmed in the twitter postings and by Morrissey himself.
Miley Cyrus just won a Grammy, why would she want any part of this dumpster fire. Morrissey f***ed her over.
Morrissey bulled Michelle Jubelirer, he is a poor excuse for a man or a human being. Why would anyone want to deal with him or work with him, everyone has left him or dumped him, he is toxic.
Sam is trash, seems that entire family is and their low class behavior is not helping the already dire situation.
Sam has become worse than Nile Marr.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom