Melbourne - Palais Theater (Dec. 5, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Setlist courtesy of Tom Blom, J. Fernandez & FWD.

• Image from @antfan / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Images (3 total) posted by einrebell / pikuki via Mozzer1980 (original post).

23664-97bc8591806c0b151dc5d3283d4bdd82.jpg
  • Images by @markhopphotography (7 total) via Mozzer1980 (original post)

Last edited:
says ‘i urge you to give life another go’ > plays ‘we hate it when our friends become successful’ 🤣
"I urge you to give life another go" - I haven't been able to stop thinking about those encouraging parting words from Morrissey.

Night 2 at The Palais..AUDIO ONLY( Full show )

- Kiss you
- Half a Person
- Speedway
- The Loop
- Please
- Sunday

This should be correct

Is this Trinity of the phone? I thought he was terrified of her getting too close? Didn't security put their hands out to prevent her getting too close in Las Vegas, and then he gave a coded sign to have her removed, or am I thinking of the wrong person? He was also uncomfortable with Julia's physical contact at the autobiography signing (in my professional opinion!). Or were they groupies and he a good actor? No, I think not!
He's very shy, it's not that he doesn't want to make contact with fans or people, as long as he likes them, but, no, his shyness makes him look awkward, and he makes those gestures, typical of him and very shy people, Moz is a very beloved "Aparato"

Melbourne night 2: Best Moz gig I've seen since Radio City in 2007 (?) Brilliant show. His voice is better than ever and the lineup is super-tight. Carmen f***ing rules. She knocked it out of the park. Absolutely flawless all round.

Melbourne night 2: Best Moz gig I've seen since Radio City in 2007 (?) Brilliant show. His voice is better than ever and the lineup is super-tight. Carmen f***ing rules. She knocked it out of the park. Absolutely flawless all round.
Stop telling stories. No she didn't... the backing tracks did all the heavy lifting.

Hmm, maybe:
- Self release two albums/buy BOT back
- Fire all yes-men around
- Give proper interviews with real journalists
- Do proper promotion
- Change up the setlist
- Make up with some old acquaintances
- Self reflect/Take responsibility/be honest
- Kill M Central
- Give real explanation why shows are cancelled on short notice
- Don't cancel

(...)
You’d be a good manager! But of course… he’d still need to listen. 😂 In all seriousness…
I never post on here, but I read. Too many of you are too hard on Moz. He’s still recording, still touring, and sounds better than EVER. I’m grateful! He’s a maverick, an original, and the ultimate outsider — exactly what he’s always been. Be grateful is my advice for which you didn’t ask.

Back
Top Bottom