London - The Palladium (Oct. 9, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / The Loop / I Am Veronica / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / (Auld Lang Syne intro) Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of 'Buddy TC'

Last edited:

never understood why anyone over the age of 20 would give a shit about a bit of someone's shirt.
do they think when they have it, they are suddenly closer to him, that they get some of his talents passed on or is it just for some kind of bragging rights or is it to try and fill the god-shaped hole?

Bob Dylan’s there next week, a ‘phone less’ show, not sure what M fans would make of that…
Hate Bob Dylan would never go see him. ... I still don't understand how I win the Nobel Prize for Literature ... his voice is horrible I don't like !!! He doesn't know how to sing. VIVA MORRISSEY

Yellow shoes are back!

Why is always playing the same songs everywhere? He has a great stuff of albums and things to sing…but is ALWAYS the same. Somebody must tell him, he is losing his public by the repetitive thing !
He has never really mixed his sets up much. I think that the current set is the best it's been in years. Fabulous balance of new, recent, older and The Smiths. I can't fault it. Sure there are lots I'd like to hear but it's a huge catalogue. This tour is proving to be a huge success I think. He seems to be in a great place. The band are fabulous. It feels fresh. It's reminiscent of when YATQ was released.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom