Morrissey Central "Joy To The World." Review by Fiona Dodwell (5 of 5 stars) - music-news.com. (October 10, 2022)

To be quite honest, this could have been written before the gig had even taken place. And the words could be used for any of the gigs. There is nothing specific about the London gig. It’s just empty fluff and praise.

She doesn't need to write a review. It's always perfect in her eyes.
The only way she doesn't give 5/5 is if she starts giving 6/5 or 7/5.

I'll save myself the trouble of reading this editorial blow job.

here we go! here we go! here we go!

To be quite honest, this could have been written before the gig had even taken place. And the words could be used for any of the gigs. There is nothing specific about the London gig. It’s just empty fluff and praise.
It's like she has a bag of cliches and she puts her hand in, pulls out about 20 of them, and shoves them into a few paragraphs. Every single time.

I'm sure she's a nice person, etc, but it really is the most sycophantic drivel.

Are they really cousins, or was that just a rumour?

It probably was a 4 or 5 star show, but I'm still waiting for his nephew to review it.

Writers,interviewers, are either for or against Morrissey it seems, can there really be an unbiased position?

How many times. How many times have we had this person, who, in no other context, does not exist, expound upon the career of her paymaster, and, in a gesture that means nothing at all, dole out a 5 star review?

All you plebeians, you have to bow down at her obviously superior altar, and admit you've always been wrong.

How many times. How many times have we had this person, who, in no other context, does not exist, expound upon the career of her paymaster, and, in a gesture that means nothing at all, dole out a 5 star review?

All you plebeians, you have to bow down at her obviously superior altar, and admit you've always been wrong.
I quite fancy bowing down at Fiona's "superior altar" to be honest ;)

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom