Live Nation: Bangkok & Hong Kong now cancelled (November 9, 2023)

Another sad day. 😔

FB_IMG_1699526239323~2.jpg

IMG_0374.jpeg

mbr.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
40 Years Of Cancellations

I'd love to know what is beyond their control. Whatever level of control they have it seems a bit weak. Yes I'll say again I am preparing myself for the cancellation of the Australian tour. It did seem too good to be true to finally share a Morrissey concert with my brother visiting from overseas. It wouldn't be so bad if at least we had a Morrissey culture that was producing albums but he's proven he can't make that work at all which makes touring cancellations all the worse.

Refund here we come! :ROFLMAO:

btw hurry up and cancel already Morrissey. I need time to make other plans :)

His cancellation rate is shocking, if I've counted right he was scheduled to do 49 gigs this year and if the others go ahead he will complete 77%.

Peter Hook played 52 gigs on his world tour last year and competed 100% and he also played for a minimum of two and a half hours.

They also played a gig even though their flight was delayed and the airline lost most of their equipment.

I saw Primal Scream in 2018 in Brazil without Debbie Googe, the bassist then, because she fell ill a bit before the gig. Without the bassist! And still they kept the date and managed to play it quite well.

With all due respect to Camila, but if that was the case he could well do without a keyboardist. And if they really wanted the keyboard parts, there are these softwares to plug in the sounddesk and play some recorded parts.

They could do it if he wanted. But Morrissey doesn't care.

I'd love to know what is beyond their control. Whatever level of control they have it seems a bit weak. Yes I'll say again I am preparing myself for the cancellation of the Australian tour. It did seem too good to be true to finally share a Morrissey concert with my brother visiting from overseas. It wouldn't be so bad if at least we had a Morrissey culture that was producing albums but he's proven he can't make that work at all which makes touring cancellations all the worse.

Refund here we come! :ROFLMAO:

btw hurry up and cancel already Morrissey. I need time to make other plans :)
Beyond their control = Morrissey's whims

I know that Morrissey suffers from a chronic health condition that requires ongoing medical attention. Therefore, it's expected that sometimes he might not feel well enough and able to travel and sing, even though he plans ahead and wants to do it.

I hope Moz is all right and the actual reason for the cancellations is some problem that can be solved shortly so that the tour can go on.

How does the latest on Morrissey Central fit in with all of this? It appears to be a string of excerpts from New York. Is it a veiled message or would I be wasting my time trying to work it out?

I know that Morrissey suffers from a chronic health condition that requires ongoing medical attention. Therefore, it's expected that sometimes he might not feel well enough and able to travel and sing, even though he plans ahead and wants to do it.

I hope Moz is all right and the actual reason for the cancellations is some problem that can be solved shortly so that the tour can go on.

You mean alcoholism? He needs to check into a rehab.

I've already booked and paid for my flights to Hong Kong. Bloody hell. I'm furious. (Yes, I'm a mug for thinking he was going to actually turn up.)

I've already booked and paid for my flights to Hong Kong. Bloody hell. I'm furious. (Yes, I'm a mug for thinking he was going to actually turn up.)
I'll travel 2 hours on train, pay for a hotel, have a feed of pints and go to Moz and spend the next day looking in the shops in Dublin before returning home. I'm not booking flights for anyone. Fek that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom