Live Nation: Bangkok & Hong Kong now cancelled (November 9, 2023)

Another sad day. 😔

FB_IMG_1699526239323~2.jpg

IMG_0374.jpeg

mbr.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s done well on this tour
He’s only cancelled around 8 shows
👍
And one on me Nottingham
It’s actually 11. No sign of an explanation let alone an apology. Offering dengue fever in a city that has no cases as an excuse doesn’t count. Call it a day Moz, you’ve turned into a prick with little or zero respect for the ants following you. 🧊🚎

No surprise, given Camila’s messages on Instagram the other.
I wish Camila a speedy recovery and I understand that it may be difficult for her to do all this long-distance traveling in her current state.
That being said, they could adjust the setlist a little by eliminating keyboard-heavy songs, and then just do a couple of shows without her.
The lack of creativity and flexibility is so disappointing.

I wish Camila a speedy recovery and I understand that it may be difficult for her to do all this long-distance traveling in her current state.
That being said, they could adjust the setlist a little by eliminating keyboard-heavy songs, and then just do a couple of shows without her.

He has said that adapting poorly is part of his social problems. He would never have been a session singer.

He has said that adapting poorly is part of his social problems. He would never have been a session singer.

Nah, it’s a matter of time, money and stress. And he chose canceling as the best option. Is he right or wrong for doing so? we may never know.

For fans it seems, the problem lies in how he goes about doing it.

btw ‘session singer’? Don’t think M would ever, could ever, check that box.

@Leopold Print what do your confidential sources tell us about the Nottingham cancellation? Another band punch up?
It doesn't always have to be a negative reason!

My sources are telling me this...

Morrissey found a lost kitten and was mesmerised by it so much the rest of the band couldn't get him to leave his personal tour bus in time for the show

But but but. He LOVES his fans. Okâ€Ķ.

Nah, it’s a matter of time, money and stress. And he chose canceling as the best option. Is he right or wrong for doing so? we may never know.

For fans it seems, the problem lies in how he goes about doing it.

btw ‘session singer’? Don’t think M would ever, could ever, check that box.

That's the same thing. Some artists can adapt what they're doing to fit unexpected circumstances.

I don't blame him, it's a tough industry for misfits.

Typical Moz, Typical Moz, Typical Mozâ€Ķ
Big shame, but not unexpected, even if Carmen hadn’t broken her foot or whatever, there was always a strong chance these wouldn’t go ahead. If you booked a trip solely around these, you must surely need your head looking at
I don't think this has anything to do with Camilla's broken foot.

Phil Collins can't even walk and did a massive tour while sitting on a chair. Surely she can sit in her walking boot and play keys.. even if she can't use her pedals as desired... they could make these shows work.

So what the hell is really going on?

Yeah, you could be right.
Phil Collins can't even walk and did a massive tour while sitting on a chair. Surely she can sit in her walking boot and play keys.. even if she can't use her pedals as desired... they could make these shows work.

We might never know.

I’m glad you’ve said this.
Anyone actually falling for this ‘logistics’ reasons and then Camilla’s foot?
Smokescreen.
But as is the norm, the usual suspects will be out to wish him well, just to be noticed speaking in positive tones about their master. Just like those creating content suggesting Moz is in the form of his life and he’s unstoppable.
It’s about time Morrissey accepted responsibility and thought about those people who are inconvenienced in many ways because of his antics.
Maybe he still got da dengue.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom