Johnny Marr's favourite venue - The Apollo, Manchester

My favourite music venue - The Guardian

Just like fans, musicians have their special places – ones they grew up with, ones important to their careers or ones with rich heritage. Johnny Marr, Hayden Thorpe of Wild Beasts, Roots Manuva and Anna Calvi celebrate the gig spaces they love

johnny-marr-007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Roots Manuva? Hayden Thorpe? Who are these no-marks and why would Marr bother talking to the Guardian about something so pointless?

I remember spending a very pleasant evening, or two, there a couple of years ago to celebrate Morrissey's 50th birthday :cool:

100_0168.jpg

Dave

I saw Johnny play at the Apollo in September 1989 with The The - the climax of three great days.
Saturday saw City stuff united 5-1 at Maine Road and I spent the Saturday night / Sunday celebrating, then Monday was my first day at Uni and in the evening it was the The The gig - happy days :)

ask the local police in Manchester

sad that anonymous keep on moaning abour writing errors

What's yours favourites venue's

[well more like a poll or for the forum]

' and the say he's mentall' :crazy:

Seriously, you need to learn to spell!

I saw Johnny play at the Apollo in September 1989 with The The - the climax of three great days.
Saturday saw City stuff united 5-1 at Maine Road and I spent the Saturday night / Sunday celebrating, then Monday was my first day at Uni and in the evening it was the The The gig - happy days :)

I saw that tour in Toronto. Shit that was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. Cosmic. Standing 20 feet from Marr made my young bones shake.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom