Morrissey Central "Johnnissey" (July 12, 2023)

IMG_9040.jpeg

and he knows it, of course, he's teasing us like with the Johnny Morrissey backdrops. Git! :LOL:
Do you suppose that’s his way of reaching out to Johnny or is it just a dumb lark?

He probably is just amused or curious about it. Would be interesting for him to tell us his thoughts on the whole thing.

I gotta say, I think I like that it does seem it is often Moz himself posting on Central, and that he shares this kind of thing with us!
I think you're the type that would gladly welcome a running commentary on his bowel movements, tbh, so your response is entirely in-line for you. Carry on...

Do you suppose that’s his way of reaching out to Johnny or is it just a dumb lark?
It's a way of doing exactly what Amy just mentioned. Trolling fans. Nothing to do with Johnny. He's having a good laugh at our expense when he thinks of us seeing the title.

I think he's just winding the fans up a bit... getting his own back on the people who shout "Johnny Marr" at him at gigs ;)

Back
Top Bottom