Is the owner of the Twitter account @MorrisseysWorld Morrissey himself?

Re: sigh

How many threads do you need to discuss the worst impersonator?

Naomi Ilsbroux who posted this thread is a relatively new user. She wasn't around when the earlier thread was posted.

Blue Rose Society is a hoax, end of.

You can read this thread from page 1 then you will find out about the hoax.

Soz love, I've only just found out about this blue rose society horseshit.

I'll bet it's really taxing for you innit Kewpie just simply moving a thread whilst you're sipping red wine watching the Lottery results

Last edited:

Soz love, I've only just found out about this blue rose society horseshit.

I'll bet it's really taxing for you innit Kewpie just simply moving a thread whilst you're sipping red wine watching the Lottery results

I think Kewpie was simply trying to keep the horseshit out of the crèche honey.
Let's not forget there's a little kid out there with horseshit coming out of his ears.We should all help him by keeping it all in this thread, in which we can occasionally kick the blue-rose idiot's private parts, since the world and Uncleskinny seem totally unable to ignore him. Incidentally, isn't it time to revive that 40-pages-long KY thread??? That was equally riveting and important!

I have it on good authority that red wine helps prevent internet blabber infections...Cheers!

Well it looks like it's over. Morrissey's World has been taken down and the Blue Rose guy claims he's done blogging.

While I do have a morbid sense of curiosity as to what led to these events I am also hopeful that we don't have to discuss this again. I came across this quite late (as in earlier this month), but after a few days I was already sick of it. I can't imagine how some people who have been aware of this for a longer time most feel.

I came across this quite late (as in earlier this month), but after a few days I was already sick of it. I can't imagine how some people who have been aware of this for a longer time most feel.

I want to kill myself.

I came across this quite late (as in earlier this month), but after a few days I was already sick of it. I can't imagine how some people who have been aware of this for a longer time most feel.

We actually loved it. You - the people who dismissed it as fake from the start and couldn't be bothered to make up their own opinion - are of course still like staring with mindless eyes through the window from outside, not knowing what's going on, while WE, who were there, very much enjoyed that Morrissey interacted with us, by referring to our tweets and comments on stage or in interviews on numerous occasions. But it's gone now, and you weren't part of it. Also, I wonder what's so "sick" about people bringing flowers to Moz shows. It's not that they'd harm anyone. You only think it's "sick" because you're not getting it, but I won't be the one who draws you a picture of it. Figure it out for yourselves or dismiss it. Your choice.

We actually loved it. You - the people who dismissed it as fake from the start and couldn't be bothered to make up their own opinion - are of course still like staring with mindless eyes through the window from outside, not knowing what's going on, while WE, who were there, very much enjoyed that Morrissey interacted with us, by referring to our tweets and comments on stage or in interviews on numerous occasions. But it's gone now, and you weren't part of it. Also, I wonder what's so "sick" about people bringing flowers to Moz shows. It's not that they'd harm anyone. You only think it's "sick" because you're not getting it, but I won't be the one who draws you a picture of it. Figure it out for yourselves or dismiss it. Your choice.

Hello again. What about all that horseshit about shutting down this site, and we'll be here in a year's time? Did you believe all that? How does it feel to have been made to look like a fool, following a load of old bullshit and unable to back down from your ridiculous position lest you look a fool?

P.

Hello again. What about all that horseshit about shutting down this site, and we'll be here in a year's time? Did you believe all that? How does it feel to have been made to look like a fool, following a load of old bullshit and unable to back down from your ridiculous position lest you look a fool?

P.

You're not getting it. They had to shut down from time to time, to make sure that the media doesn't jump on it. It had to stay a secret. Only those with open eyes and open minds could see the obvious - and recently, Morrissey has really made it ridiculously obvious that he, or at least Camp Moz, was involved. Don't call me a fool, when you're the one who was too busy tracking IPs, while completely missing out on what's right in front of your eyes. Should there ever have been an authority (either Morrissey himself, or media) who would have told you that Moz is behind it, the whole point of it would have been lost.

You're not getting it. They had to shut down from time to time, to make sure that the media doesn't jump on it. It had to stay a secret. Only those with open eyes and open minds could see the obvious - and recently, Morrissey has really made it ridiculously obvious that he, or at least Camp Moz, was involved. Don't call me a fool, when you're the one who was too busy tracking IPs, while completely missing out on what's right in front of your eyes. Should there ever have been an authority (either Morrissey himself, or media) who would have told you that Moz is behind it, the whole point of it would have been lost.

Ah, so Morrissey must be behind it because he says he isn't behind it? Genuis.

Okie dokie then. Guess I messed out. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom