Is the owner of the Twitter account @MorrisseysWorld Morrissey himself?

I don't really follow the multiple blogs / twitter accounts very closely and I don't really care about what goes on there, I just jumped on here to say that mods are encouraged to post as users just as they had before they became mods. Since you immediately jumped to the 'You are banned from every Morrissey concert...' I will claim that as a form of Godwin's Law.

Haha! Manipulative type that supports the blog? You, sir, are banned from every Morrissey concert for being a vehicle of hatred for the man!

I don't really follow the multiple blogs / twitter accounts very closely and I don't really care about what goes on there, I just jumped on here to say that mods are encouraged to post as users just as they had before they became mods. Since you immediately jumped to the 'You are banned from every Morrissey concert...' I will claim that as a form of Godwin's Law.

The only problem with that is that some of your less consistent, less level-headed moderators censor and ban people for minor rudeness and therefore it's incomprehensible that they go around calling perfectly polite individuals the c-word and so on. Don't you grasp why this irks most sane people? It's just hypocrisy and it's a characteristic of a person with limited insight.

Unfortunately the pattern is entrenched so that, for example, you permit any old vile libel against Morrissey but you consistently censor anybody who suggests Morrissey might like or - as some misguided souls do believe - might even be behind the MW blog.

Tell us David - what is the thinking behind this ingenious strategy of permitting libel against the supposed object of affection of the site, knowing full well Morrissey can't sue every one of the many who post such nonsense about him on here? And yet at the same time you censor any alternative views on MorrisseysWorld or for example Uncle Skinny will arbitrarily censor and ban anyone he doesn't like, thus completely undermining your 'free speech' stance.

To any thinking person, it's irrational and it proves the people who run this site have major issues around integrity, honesty and insight into their own behaviour.

Uncle Skinny has, as you know, censored any mention of the Blog and Twitter for months now, claiming it's all a conspiracy run by a fat man - who is now apparently ill too (though it's not clear why Skinny mentions this) - on the Isle of Wight.

Let us hear the explanation for why libel against Morrissey is acceptable and to some extent encouraged, while mentioning MorrisseysWorld results in censorship or a ban. I think we'd all be absolutely fascinated if you could provide a response.

Anyway, do what you want. I'm off now. I don't use this site primarily because of the idiot Uncle Skinny who has, for years, bullied people, banned people he doesn't like for no good reason, and fills the forum up with pedantic, charmless crap. If you think having an oaf like that as a moderator is a selling-point, good luck to you. Then again it can't be easy finding a reasonable, intelligent person who's willing to spend every day of his life re-arranging and editing Morrissey discussions between people who either don't like Morrissey or aren't articulate enough to express a view at all. To that extent your hands are probably tied.

Happy new year David - even though you are a manipulative guy who tried to get money out of Moz to stop the libel - which is certainly close to blackmail.

I've already explained over and over, there is no libel on the site and none of that 'blackmail' stuff is true. Please stop repeating yourself, it's tiresome as others have said earlier.

Happy new year David - even though you are a manipulative guy who tried to get money out of Moz to stop the libel - which is certainly close to blackmail.

Hey. Wonder what would happen if I headed over to the shitty blog (for that it what it is, a shitty blog, not a site), and started posting comments slagging it off? You know the answer to that. Poor quality sites promising to trash and shut down this place have come and gone over the years. Yours will wither like an underwatered houseplant. Come back in a year and have the same discourse and we'll see who's right. And, Mr. Slagger off of here and supporter of there, you have not in all your comments acknowledged or addressed the main point here, deflecting instead criticism back here in a number of laughable ways, as David has pointed out, so acknowledge it right here, right now; that blog misled people. It did so until called out then called itself a parody. It fraudulently led fans along and when revealed as a fake did not apologise. And YOU have the gall to criticise here?

P.

Hey. Wonder what would happen if I headed over to the shitty blog (for that it what it is, a shitty blog, not a site), and started posting comments slagging it off? You know the answer to that. Poor quality sites promising to trash and shut down this place have come and gone over the years. Yours will wither like an underwatered houseplant. Come back in a year and have the same discourse and we'll see who's right. And, Mr. Slagger off of here and supporter of there, you have not in all your comments acknowledged or addressed the main point here, deflecting instead criticism back here in a number of laughable ways, as David has pointed out, so acknowledge it right here, right now; that blog misled people. It did so until called out then called itself a parody. It fraudulently led fans along and when revealed as a fake did not apologise. And YOU have the gall to criticise here?

P.

I didn't criticise the site for the most part, just some of the people who help run it, namely you.

You haven't addressed any of the points raised by myself and others about your conduct, which has been appalling and possibly illegal.

Now let's take a look at the claim the Blog 'misled people'

Here's one of the very first articles, 2009 tour journal

Feb 28th - Mar 5th 2009

Had a Wildean time between the sheets reviewing old live footage from the Oye Esteban Tour and catching up on '24.' The bast**d fax kept lighting up as the c*** from my management team sought to determine whether I was 'good to go' (to Florida). Can't they leave me in peace? I f***ing told them Florida had no decent veggie restaurants and NOT to book the shows. But did they listen? Did they f***. It was like the Isle of Wight all over again. I should sue the b*****ds for compo.

Mar 6th 2009

Crawled out of bed. Wished I hadn't. Things were going so well until I got to the venue in Myrtle Beach. Wonderful food, handsome people and surprisingly good boutiques. Shamefully, the venue wasn't equipped with a 52" plasma screen with built-in DVD player. Hence, I couldn't play my Diana Dors footage and warm up the 'instrument.' I may as well have left the DVD behind. I can't believed I dragged it all this way for nothing. To add insult to injury, some of the fans in the front row clearly couldn't sing and one of them gave me a bit of a cold. By 'This Charming Man,' my nose was blocked. By 'Life is a Pigsty,' my nose had emptied into my throat. "Yer bas****s," I thought to myself as they flailed around in the ever-changing ocean of people, clearly not comprehending either how sick I was... or that they were - at least in part - responsible.

Mar 7-Mar 9th 2009

B**ger them.

Do you think that is a serious attempt to pass itself as Morrissey's official online diary? It's not even a subtle parody! Are you seriously expecting us to believe that most people can't detect the fact this is not an attempt to 'impersonate' Morrissey but rather a transparent parody?

Let's start there.

I didn't criticise the site for the most part, just some of the people who help run it, namely you.

You haven't addressed any of the points raised by myself and others about your conduct, which has been appalling and possibly illegal.

Now let's take a look at the claim the Blog 'misled people'

Here's one of the very first articles, 2009 tour journal

Feb 28th - Mar 5th 2009

Had a Wildean time between the sheets reviewing old live footage from the Oye Esteban Tour and catching up on '24.' The bast**d fax kept lighting up as the c*** from my management team sought to determine whether I was 'good to go' (to Florida). Can't they leave me in peace? I f***ing told them Florida had no decent veggie restaurants and NOT to book the shows. But did they listen? Did they f***. It was like the Isle of Wight all over again. I should sue the b*****ds for compo.

Mar 6th 2009

Crawled out of bed. Wished I hadn't. Things were going so well until I got to the venue in Myrtle Beach. Wonderful food, handsome people and surprisingly good boutiques. Shamefully, the venue wasn't equipped with a 52" plasma screen with built-in DVD player. Hence, I couldn't play my Diana Dors footage and warm up the 'instrument.' I may as well have left the DVD behind. I can't believed I dragged it all this way for nothing. To add insult to injury, some of the fans in the front row clearly couldn't sing and one of them gave me a bit of a cold. By 'This Charming Man,' my nose was blocked. By 'Life is a Pigsty,' my nose had emptied into my throat. "Yer bas****s," I thought to myself as they flailed around in the ever-changing ocean of people, clearly not comprehending either how sick I was... or that they were - at least in part - responsible.

Mar 7-Mar 9th 2009

B**ger them.

Do you think that is a serious attempt to pass itself as Morrissey's official online diary? It's not even a subtle parody! Are you seriously expecting us to believe that most people can't detect the fact this is not an attempt to 'impersonate' Morrissey but rather a transparent parody?

Let's start there.

You're still evading the point I asked you to address. Well done. I tell you what the most hilarious part of all this is - the shitty blog is happy to print all manner of made up bullshit in the form of 'parody', with numerous attacks on this site, and yet when some is flung back its way, those involved, namely you, start jumping up and down and crying. Well boo-f***ing hoo.

And as for possibly illegal? Don't make me f***ing laugh. If there's something actionable, let you or someone who has been illegally slighted get on with it. Shit or get off the pot.

P.

This whole thing is utterly pathetic.
"I'll give Morrissey a rose on stage and he will hold the rose I put in his hand".
Headline: "Morrissey held the rose I put in his hand. I told you so".

Now they have a kid involved which is creepy. Does the kid know he's part of the scam? Or is he just a test subject on the gullibility of belonging to a fan group?

Now they have a kid involved which is creepy. Does the kid know he's part of the scam? Or is he just a test subject on the gullibility of belonging to a fan group?

Morrissey met the kid years ago at a concert. The kid and his dad got interested in the blog. The blog encouraged the kid to take a rose to the concert. The kid made it onto the stage. Morrissey took the rose. (Well, why wouldn't he?) The gullibles are all over this perfectly sweet and innocent event as a 'sign' that Moz is behind or plays along with the blog :crazy:

Morrissey met the kid years ago at a concert. The kid and his dad got interested in the blog. The blog encouraged the kid to take a rose to the concert. The kid made it onto the stage. Morrissey took the rose. (Well, why wouldn't he?) The gullibles are all over this perfectly sweet and innocent event as a 'sign' that Moz is behind or plays along with the blog :crazy:

Still pretty creepy using a little kid in your scam.

Here's an interesting point. Scroll back through this thread and others and you'll see countless occasions of the person behind that blog complaining about censorship, not allowing critical posts, deleting stuff, etc. They've done it on their own blog numerous times, here's one example, where in the midst of a typically lucid paragraph, there is a complaint about deleting stuff on here...

260apax.jpg

I had a look at their blog this morning, there were a few posts critical of the administrator...but wait, where have they gone now?

25g6m4l.jpg

How dare they delete critical posts - I mean, it's almost like censorship, viva free speech etc, er........

P.

Last edited:
Here's an interesting point. Scroll back through this thread and others and you'll see countless occasions of the person behind that blog complaining about censorship, not allowing critical posts, deleting stuff, etc. They've done it on their own blog numerous times, here's one example, where in the midst of a typically lucid paragraph, there is a complaint about deleting stuff on here...

260apax.jpg

I had a look at their blog this morning, there were a few posts critical of the administrator...but wait, where have they gone now?

25g6m4l.jpg

How dare they delete critical posts - I mean, it's almost like censorship, viva free speech etc, er........

P.

Does anyone have a link to the MW chatroom?

One thing that has confused me

294743q.jpg

but then in a letter to Morrissey

29y03r9.jpg

So did Morrissey create the Blue Rose Society as stated in the top pic? If he had why does he need to be informed of the group presence?

Re: Morrissey - The Blue Rose Society

Why can't it have it's own proper thread so people can discuss it?

You're not a member yourself are you Uncleskinny?

sigh

Why can't it have it's own proper thread so people can discuss it?

I'm proper out the loop Skinny I feel like Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code!

How many threads do you need to discuss the worst impersonator?

Naomi Ilsbroux who posted this thread is a relatively new user. She wasn't around when the earlier thread was posted.

Blue Rose Society is a hoax, end of.

You can read this thread from page 1 then you will find out about the hoax.

Last edited:
Wow. So the blue rose is a symbol of unrequited love? Have they found a flower to represent unrequited bladder infection yet?

Honestly, these florists are creepy. I'd go to hospital just to avoid them. Plus, that kid is facing years of therapy. And bouquets.
Although I'm sure Bladderman wouldn't see anything wrong with that (...Well,with therapy, maybe...)

It must be great to realize you're singing to sad twisted semi-paedophiles in the audience.
Seems that tour had a point, after all...

Back
Top Bottom