Morrissey Central "IRISH BL❤️❤️D" (January 18, 2024)

Based on everything he has said the past 10 years+ I have no doubt in my mind he supports this post even if he didn't write it.

I think he’d have always agreed with it, he is an artist.

The big corporations love China and are quite happy to make money from child and slave labour. China is the blue print for the brave new global world. China's 'social credit' model - where if you say or do anything they don't like, they simply freeze access to your bank account - is coming to a country near you, as economies move completely to digital money. The potential for social control really is the stuff of nightmares.
“The big corporations love China and are quite happy to make money from child and slave labour.”

Yes, they stayed very quiet about many questionable things when it suited.

Takes a couple seconds to get from Free Speech Ireland to Ezra Levant.

Which is ironic considering he now spends most of his time trying to silence anyone pro-Palestine & he sues people for libel.

If he did fund an album, I can't see it not ending up in court at some point.

20240119_024844.jpg

Takes a couple seconds to get from Free Speech Ireland to Ezra Levant.

Which is ironic considering he now spends most of his time trying to silence anyone pro-Palestine & he sues people for libel.

If he did fund an album, I can't see it not ending up in court at some point.

View attachment 100713
So? They are not endorsing any content or views of the channel. I can't imagine they get invited onto RTE or the BBC at all.

All those classic comedies like Fawlty Towers and Are You Being Served? have already been bowdlerised to remove any material deemed 'offensive' for modern audiences. Even Mark Twain has had the n-word removed from his novels - and the whole point of his novels was to attack racism. It's crazy.
Not it you prepared for the woke apocalypse like I did by stashing older DVDs and VHS tapes in a bunker. And filthy books cos you just know they'll be banned eventually. Also the pre-mangled complete works of Roald Dahl and Agatha Christie. And posters of Robert Smith before he's accused of caricaturing trans people. I'm still trying to source a Benny Hill boxset.

Not it you prepared for the woke apocalypse like I did by stashing older DVDs and VHS tapes in a bunker. And filthy books cos you just know they'll be banned eventually. Also the pre-mangled complete works of Roald Dahl and Agatha Christie. And posters of Robert Smith before he's accused of caricaturing trans people. I'm still trying to source a Benny Hill boxset.

What’s this about Robert Smith??

Didn’t Morrissey say that he looked like a sad old drag queen that’s been left out in the rain?
I might have imagined it.

Who decides what is 'verbal abuse'?
Hate speech laws in the UK go back to the Public Order Act passed by the Thatcher government during the miners' strike - outlawing behaviour causing harassment, alarm, or distress.
There are very clear historical restrictions on freedom of speech - you can't libel someone, you can't incite someone to commit a crime, and you can't shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre. Other than that people should be free to say what they want - whether that includes being rude or abusive or saying something that someone else doesn't like. The idea that we need less freedom of speech and not more in the 21st century is just crazy.
This list sums it all up.
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/irish-bl❤️❤️d-january-18-2024.151921/post-1987571125

We’re not talking about saying things that someone else doesn’t like. We’re talking about breaking the law, inciting violence and/or hate, slandering someone, etc.

This shouldn’t be hard for anyone to understand or follow. And like I said elsewhere, if one can’t have a debate with someone without being hateful then it might be time to work on one’s eloquence.

We’re not talking about saying things that someone else doesn’t like. We’re talking about breaking the law, inciting violence and/or hate, slandering someone, etc.

This shouldn’t be hard for anyone to understand or follow. And like I said elsewhere, if one can’t have a debate with someone without being hateful then it might be time to work on one’s eloquence.
Inciting violence is already a crime. Slandering someone is already a crime.
Hating someone is only breaking the law if the law is changed as suggested in this bill. Should the state really be policing what or who people hate?
Be very careful what additional powers you give the state. You never know who will wield those powers in the future.

This list sums it all up.
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/irish-bl❤️❤️d-january-18-2024.151921/post-1987571125

F*ck you!!

Only messing. I'm in a giddy Friday afternoon mood. Time for Viva Hate and a beer soon. Followed by Bona Dragqueen and Years of Refusecharges.

Last edited:
Inciting violence is already a crime. Slandering someone is already a crime.
Hating someone is only breaking the law if the law is changed as suggested in this bill. Should the state really be policing what or who people hate?
Be very careful what additional powers you give the state. You never know who will wield those powers in the future.
So you’re not ok with this:
  • “You cannot incite hatred or violence against others”
  • “You cannot use extreme forms of speech to deliberately and recklessly encourage or incite other people to hate or cause harm to a person because of your views”

Back
Top Bottom