"Interlude" enters Official Vinyl Singles Chart at #9 (April 26, 2024)

Screenshot_20240426-180037~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited:
I tried to post it but I'm on my phone and did it wrong I think. Please somebody fix it! :ROFLMAO:
Fixed & should be working in the separate thread.
FWD.

Today's vinyl singles chart update:

Screenshot_20240503-175704.png

#10.

Screenshot_20240510-180245.png

Week 3 = #27.
FWD.

Screenshot_20240517-182208.png

Week 4 = back up 13 to #14.
(Probably post-RSD mail order sales showing up).

The only time I saw her speak about Morrissey was in an interview clip on YouTube in which she said something like she thought the trouble between them could have stemmed from him being used to having people around him who always said yes to his ideas, whereas she would say no. I can't find the clip now, although I did have it saved, and wouldn't normally report such without evidence, but I have a feeling that it could have been in a video called 'Annie Nightingale's More Punk and New Wave' (that I assumed incorporated unused footage from her 2020 TV special Punk and New Wave Years with Annie Nightingale) that's now not available to view in the UK but someone elsewhere might be able to check.
I mis-remembered it being on YouTube - it was actually in a Mixcloud interview with Phil Marriott, where Siouxsie talks about a massive disagreement over the video, then getting a message that Morrissey found her impossible to work with, and that she thought it was because "I said no to a few things and nobody had ever done that before" (about 7:10).

www.mixcloud.com/phil-marriott/marriottmeets-siouxsie-sioux-mantarayandmore-sept-2008/

I mis-remembered it being on YouTube - it was actually in a Mixcloud interview with Phil Marriott, where Siouxsie talks about a massive disagreement over the video, then getting a message that Morrissey found her impossible to work with, and that she thought it was because "I said no to a few things and nobody had ever done that before" (about 7:10).

www.mixcloud.com/phil-marriott/marriottmeets-siouxsie-sioux-mantarayandmore-sept-2008/
Thanks j*e*t. An interesting listen :)

Back
Top Bottom