Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

I'm visualizing Hitler pushing you into the nearest oven. :fire::fire::fire:Please don't spoil it with more chattering.

Funny...but she has a point. There was a murder or rather execution of an elderly white couple in the US, the other week, visiting the grave of their disabled daughter who was killed by a black guy who was later shot by the police or killed himself (can't remember which)......but it got virtually no coverage.

The supreme fallacy of arguing with someone like reelfountain is that you find yourself in the impossible position of attempting to apply logic and reason to a person who is strictly indulging in fantasy. It's akin to arguing with a child about whether or not Santa Claus exists. This person isn't interested in facts, they're not interested in reality. They run on paranoid, hateful intuition and distort all that they see, hear and experience to fit the mold of their tragic worldview.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, reelfountain. But you are basic. Incredibly basic and incredibly boring. You quite literally repeat the same tired, easily-debunked talking points that every single online racist copies-and-pastes every single day for the amusement of their confused brethren. There is no Kalergi Plan, white women aren't being hypnotized into sleeping with black men (oh, the horror) because they saw an interracial couple on a potato chip advertisement and a shadowy tribe is not dictating what can and can't be published.

I find it so depressingly predictable that you can lament the injustice of Hitler's two-dimensional 'cartoonish' portrayal as evil in the media and history books while in the same breath, accuse roughly 15 million people of acting collectively and monolithically to destroy and take over the world for their own vague and abstract desires. Can you not see how utterly stupid and hypocritical you look when you carry on like this? No, of course you can't. People like you never can. Maybe these talking points fly when in your little racist bubble online, but here in the real world we laugh and take pity on your embarrassing performance.

No "Kalergi Plan"? Mmmmm. Call it what you want but the vast majority of European countries since the 1950's have seen drastic demographic change. I wonder why.

No "Kalergi Plan"? Mmmmm. Call it what you want but the vast majority of European countries since the 1950's have seen drastic demographic change. I wonder why.
Have you done any research into the so-called "Kalergi Plan"? Do you know anything about Coudenhove-Kalergi? Or do you just get all of your information from paranoid xenophobes who think that "the Jews" are trying to destroy "the white race"?

Funny...but she has a point. There was a murder or rather execution of an elderly white couple in the US, the other week, visiting the grave of their disabled daughter who was killed by a black guy who was later shot by the police or killed himself (can't remember which)......but it got virtually no coverage.

Very few murders get national coverage.

When they do it's because it's particularly unusual, or something about it is aspirational, it happened in a nice area etc, or it can be tied into a bigger political or social news story - knife crime or whatever it is... A lot of the time it is because a pressure group highlighted the murder because it illustrates their issue.

It's not fair, but it's not a vast conspiracy. It's the social structure, the zeitgeist, fate....

Have you done any research into the so-called "Kalergi Plan"? Do you know anything about Coudenhove-Kalergi? Or do you just get all of your information from paranoid xenophobes who think that "the Jews" are trying to destroy "the white race"?

Leaving other people out of the discussion....you haven't really answered the question...why has Europe changed demographically so drastically in such a short period of time? It just mysteriously happened?

Needing more workers for low paid jobs in the post-war economy.

Very few murders get national coverage.

When they do it's because it's particularly unusual, or something about it is aspirational, it happened in a nice area etc, or it can be tied into a bigger political or social news story - knife crime or whatever it is... A lot of the time it is because a pressure group highlighted the murder because it illustrates their issue.

It's not fair, but it's not a vast conspiracy. It's the social structure, the zeitgeist, fate....

Also because, certain people have certain agendas.

Leaving other people out of the discussion....you haven't really answered the question...why has Europe changed demographically so drastically in such a short period of time? It just mysteriously happened?
Thanks for proving my point. That's not how this works. I don't owe you an explanation as to how your conspiracy theory is real. That burden of proof would be yours, you neanderthal.

Thanks for proving my point. That's not how this works. I don't owe you an explanation as to how your conspiracy theory is real. That burden of proof would be yours, you neanderthal.

What point would that be? That you can't answer the question and like slinging insults?

What fantasy would that be? Surely you won't deny the vast demographic change in Europe post 50's? Are you that deluded?
The fantasy is that the demographic change has been maliciously orchestrated by a shadowy cabal in an effort to destabilize the country and 'destroy the white race.'

Also because, certain people have certain agendas.

Everyone has an agenda - which is why there are so many fights now that everyone can also publish online.

But there are no 'certain people' with 'certain agendas' - that's a fantasy for people who can't take the cut & thrust of the real world & want an excuse & a scapegoat.

There weren't low paid jobs in previous centuries? There weren't wars that killed thousands?

The world economy expanded with different methods of production, many people moved abroad for a better life where wages & living conditions were higher for them & more people were needed in skilled jobs so finding low paid workers became harder.

Everyone has an agenda - which is why there are so many fights now that everyone can also publish online.

But there are no 'certain people' with 'certain agendas' - that's a fantasy for people who can't take the cut & thrust of the real world & want an excuse & a scapegoat.

Well, that theory probably won't cut it when the world goes back to normal for Labour....so.......

Ffs. Advertising has people from all backgrounds. Picking out a talented person who came up with some new ideas isn't evidence that we're being run by anybody.

& could anyone grow up more angry & confused than a shitposter who dribbles on about 'the white race being destroyed'? I would think not.

I never said the minions and cogs in advertising were all from one tribe, did I?

Slaves are slaves. I'm talking about the whipmasters.

The world economy expanded with different methods of production, many people moved abroad for a better life where wages & living conditions were higher for them & more people were needed in skilled jobs so finding low paid workers became harder.

Not sure i buy that. People used to get trained in this country by their companies. Apprenticeships were standard practise....unlike now.

The fantasy is that the demographic change has been maliciously orchestrated by a shadowy cabal in an effort to destabilize the country and 'destroy the white race.'

And yet, England is now projected to become a minority white country in the future.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom