Footage of Morrissey leaving Mexico 19th March, 2018

I moved these from the Vive section as they are not related to the festival as such:

He got on a plane bound for L.A.

Morrissey signs autographs on his way out of Mexico today:

Through the airport with entourage:

Video by Jorge Avilés.

Pics:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
that's really awful, lanterns! to have your photo randomly snapped on the street is one thing, but to have some dolt snapping it while you're at work and cant just up and leave is another thing. you shouldnt have to put up with that. I would be totally irate if someone tried to snap my picture for a flyer while at work.
well, i hate both equally. like you, i guess, i also live in a place which has more tourists than inhabitants. camera rape happens everywhere. i used to be polite with couples photographing each other, most often a husband fiddling about with a camera for hours, giving them a wide berth, thus also trying to avoid being asked to take a picture of them both in front of their hotel, etc. but nowadays i just photobomb their passive-aggressive efforts of occupying their piece of non-native public space, namely on narrow bridges or in romantic alleys. i remember an incident when i was in the process of cleaning my windows which is kinda dangerous as the window casements can only be opened to the outside. i live under the roof. well, i was hanging there outside of the window, my leg kinda twined around the heater, dripping sponge in one hand, window squeegee in the other, my t-shirt fluttering daringly in the summer breeze, when i suddenly heard the clicking of a camera opposite the road, and there stood a couple, she staring at me open-mouthedly, he with a horny look on his fat face taking hsi rapist's pictures. i was so shocked by this ugly sight of two sudden and undecent intruders that i almost defenestrated, i can still feel the pull of the earth in my shaking bones, but in the very last second i was able to climb back inside. here you have it: these people ARE killers! and probably they are sharing their pictures on every social network possible, at home after dinner with equally boring friends, or at even more boring family parties, having the greatest laughs about their almost successful attempt of killing someone
i must admit that i once was a visitor to your beautiful little city. i still have two pictures, taken very unobtrusively and quickly, as a proof of my stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i hate both equally. like you, i guess, i also live in a place which has more tourists than inhabitants. camera rape happens everywhere. i used to be polite with couples photographing each other, most often a husband fiddling about with a camera for hours, giving them a wide berth, thus also trying to avoid being asked to take a picture of them both in front of their hotel, etc. but nowadays i just photobomb their passive-aggressive efforts of occupying their piece of non-native public space, namely on narrow bridges or in romantic alleys. i remember an incident when i was in the process of cleaning my windows which is kinda dangerous as the window casements can only be opened to the outside. i live under the roof. well, i was hanging there outside of the window, my leg kinda twined around the heater, dripping sponge in one hand, window squeegee in the other, my t-shirt fluttering daringly in the summer breeze, when i suddenly heard the clicking of a camera opposite the road, and there stood a couple, she staring at me open-mouthedly, he with a horny look on his fat face taking hsi rapist's pictures. i was so shocked by this ugly sight of two sudden and undecent intruders that i almost defenestrated, i can still feel the pull of the earth in my shaking bones, but in the very last second i was able to climb back inside. here you have it: these people ARE killers! and probably they are sharing their pictures on every social network possible, at home after dinner with equally boring friends, or at even more boring family parties, having the greatest laughs about their almost successful attempt of killing someone
i must admit that i once was a visitor to your beautiful little city. i still have two pictures, taken very unobtrusively and quickly, as a proof of my stay.
oh my gosh lanterns you are so intrepid risking defenestration and lecherous glances just to clean your windows! I would just say 'to hell with it!'
but really that is too outrageous! who were these would-be killers? tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber? what business do they have photographing a nice lady just trying to clean her windows? I bet these degenerate dunces didn't even have the decency to put down their cameras for one second during your life or death struggle. you should've chucked the sponge and bucket of water at them.
oh I'm so honoured you came to our humble little city! I hope you enjoyed your stay and that the locals didn't prove to be total boors, as they are elsewhere in canada. I knew that you went to saltspring island, I've never been there myself, despite knowing several people from there. well, come back any time lanterns! you are allowed to take pictures, of course, because I know that you will have first processed the scene with your senses and your pictures will thus be imbued with that thoughtfulness, rather than trying to make the camera a surrogate for reality and an excuse not to be totally present in the moment.

their passive-aggressive efforts of occupying their piece of non-native public space
haha oh lanterns you have such a way with words!

oh my gosh lanterns you are so intrepid risking defenestration and lecherous glances just to clean your windows! I would just say 'to hell with it!'
but really that is too outrageous! who were these would-be killers? tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber? what business do they have photographing a nice lady just trying to clean her windows? I bet these degenerate dunces didn't even have the decency to put down their cameras for one second during your life or death struggle. you should've chucked the sponge and bucket of water at them.
oh I'm so honoured you came to our humble little city! I hope you enjoyed your stay and that the locals didn't prove to be total boors, as they are elsewhere in canada. I knew that you went to saltspring island, I've never been there myself, despite knowing several people from there. well, come back any time lanterns! you are allowed to take pictures, of course, because I know that you will have first processed the scene with your senses and your pictures will thus be imbued with that thoughtfulness, rather than trying to make the camera a surrogate for reality and an excuse not to be totally present in the moment.

haha oh lanterns you have such a way with words!
thank you, rifke, you are very compassionate. i knew that you would understand that clean windows are essential for maintaining a healthy and happy life; and risking defenestration and camera rape while scrubbing off the offensive dirt, is the smallest sacrifice i personally can think of at the moment.
you remember that i once and long ago mentioned salt spring island, rifke. yeah, i enjoy reminiscing about these adventurous times. when i first saw the offshore cluster of little islands connecting vancouver and vancouver island, i was reminded of the stockholm archipelago, probably these little paradisical islands are all skerries and scattered around the world. ive always dreamt of spending the summer on the farthest offshore island of such an archipelago which is visited by the ferry only once a week or so.
and thanks for your invitation to your place, rifke. i might take you up on this offer. i was trying to find these photos i took in v., but havent found them yet. i need you to tell me what's in it...

That Poppa Rotzzi sure knows how to get around. He's some man for just one man.

Speaking of Italians, I've just seen a creepy old geezer wearing a scarf like the ones decrepit pervs wear and tinted glasses that were probably designed for coyotes and I'm pretty sure he's an unsuccessful European director of dirty movies off to LA for a meeting with Last Chance Harvey.

Oh no wait, it's just Morrissey again.

No LAX has surfaced.
Someone getting moved away from Moz's table at the 4 seasons in Mexico:

Regards,
FWD.

Oooh I know that one it's
"You're the one for me, dobby
You're the one I reallyreally love
And I will / stay
Promise you'll tell them to go
The f*** away!
A-heyyy. A-heyyyyyyy..."

They're even miming, for non native speakers! Cool.

"It's 3 p.m.
Aaaaaaand once again
I am asked to leave a patio in Mehico
Soon there will come
The very final pull of mirth
But noone will ever sing out his wOoOoorth

Everthing I know
Deserts me now
When your P.A. I beg
Wheeeen your P.Aaaaaa..."

thank you, rifke, you are very compassionate. i knew that you would understand that clean windows are essential for maintaining a healthy and happy life; and risking defenestration and camera rape while scrubbing off the offensive dirt, is the smallest sacrifice i personally can think of at the moment.
you remember that i once and long ago mentioned salt spring island, rifke. yeah, i enjoy reminiscing about these adventurous times. when i first saw the offshore cluster of little islands connecting vancouver and vancouver island, i was reminded of the stockholm archipelago, probably these little paradisical islands are all skerries and scattered around the world. ive always dreamt of spending the summer on the farthest offshore island of such an archipelago which is visited by the ferry only once a week or so.
and thanks for your invitation to your place, rifke. i might take you up on this offer. i was trying to find these photos i took in v., but havent found them yet. i need you to tell me what's in it...
no wait, i didnt say you should risk defenestration and camera rape! i said you should say to hell with it! clean windows cant make you happy, lanterns!
and yes, you should find your pictures! what brought you to this side of the world? just a holiday?

what brought you to this side of the world? just a holiday?
i was escaping the us, and something i thought mustve been love, which, in retrospect, it never was, or is, of course...
i found the picture. it shows a building in front of a waterside with boats

Oh to have enough money to have cohort of bald gorillas carry my bags. Oh, my stars, such an thing to aim for.
He shaves his head so not bald. Bald men don't have clean shaved backside of head like him. I think you are jealous cause you have hair like a feminine man.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom