Fiona Dodwell's husband: X comment re: Jesse Tobias (April 2, 2024)

I was quite shocked to see a hostile reply from @MJMJJ_Forum (FiDo's husband) on a Jesse birthday tweet:

who is MJMJJ_? F is married, Feck me. I thought she was a spinster, so i kind of thought its good she has M in her life. She has no excuse for her dumb takes if shes married, she live you life get out in the world
Come to Dallas.

Oh my God!!! I’m sorry it’s so hilarious, no one can convince it’s not made up. You cannot make up such shit. Imagine in 1992 someone showing this picture to Morrissey: “hey Moz! This is the chick who’s going to be your superfan and only ally in 30 years’! You are going to give her interviews exclusively!” Surely he would have pulled an Ian Curtis…
shit feck i missed it, please up load . please .

I don't like Jesse to be honest, and it always irk me when he makes fun of Marr just to defend his boss. He acts like a Morrissey-solo member sometimes :/
Yes, and Marr couldn't give a toss. Jesse doesn't exist in Marrs world, from what I heard Marr and the Manc lot think Jesse is pretty shit.
Imagine playing another persons songs night after night, yet being dumb enough to give verbals . Lets put it this way, Marr has plenty of work and respect , I can't wait to see him and Suede in a few months . Mega

The Jesse / Alain issue would have started when he was sidelined during/post Ringleader... (throw in the onstage unpleasantries / exhaustion story). Seeing another person play music you've written wouldn't help - especially as his musical work is as obvious as the writing credits on ROTT. I'd suspect he would have expected to play on Years Of Refusal too. Then the "contractually bound to find an immediate replacement", Jesse appears and 5 of his songs make it on to Ringleader.
Put that on the back burner and then add in the recent return / leaving probably opened old wounds (not to mention the role reversal).
I could deep dive all the dates and facts, but you get the gist.
Regards,
FWD.
In fairness it was Alan who walked away. he needed to sort himself out. Drink issue is what I heard.. Though Alain never said that to me, the one or two times I spoke to him.
It wasn't the case that M got rid of Alain for Jesse, if you remember M tried to get Bernard Butler , but Johnny warned him about M. Also Butler is a HUGE smiths fan, i mean a collector and everything and he wasn't keen on that feckiing awful vegas vibe M had at the time, I dont blame him, to be honest that is when I started to think M seemed a bit passed it

if you remember M tried to get Bernard Butler , but Johnny warned him about M. Also Butler is a HUGE smiths fan, i mean a collector and everything and he wasn't keen on that feckiing awful vegas vibe M had at the time, I dont blame him, to be honest that is when I started to think M seemed a bit passed it
I'd (still) love to see Bernard and Morrissey team up... I don't remember the details of that story... but can anyone picture a scenario where that would actually work?

I am not a Dog seems to represent Tobias coming to the fore; which scarcely suggests him being a problem.

How does it scarcely suggest him as a problem? A person’s personality and ego are completely different to their musical capabilities.

It is unclear if Moz 'approved' this post - but what is clear is that Fiona has been acting as his semi-official or even official PR woman / spokeswoman for some time now and is an 'insider' with regard to Camp Moz. So it is highly likely that this post is based on some form of insider knowledge. Whether the husband revealed this insider knowledge by accident or by design is unclear. But it's hard to post something 'by accident' - it's not exactly like making an unguarded comment in an interview.
Some Karen like projecting going on here.

Unclear is such a weird word to use as well.

Sounds like a pitch to join Team Misserrey. Just like Karen, I wouldn’t hold my breath if I was you.

Back
Top Bottom