Morrissey Central "Beethoven U.S.A." (April 25, 2024)

BEETHOVEN U.S.A.

April 25, 2024

1000019151.jpg

Morrissey's 'Beethoven Was Deaf' live recording in Paris 1992 will have its first U.S. release on Friday 26 July on both CD and vinyl. The gatefold LP will be available on black vinyl and also on orange vinyl.
The artwork is new, and the album is pressed on the Sire label. 'Beethoven Was Deaf' was originally released worldwide excluding the U.S.A on 10 May 1993.

Related link:

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't really perform tho, he has canceled all of this years dates and I am going to guesstimate about half of last years dates, and that is really nothing new for him

RE: the art. As noted above, a bit perplexing that a cover shot by his avowedly lifelong best friend is given the heave-ho. I hope the gatefold at least retains one of the shots from the CD booklet, with Boz and Alain rocking out and M keeled over the speaker.

But he's long since switched out the exclamation point between "Reissue! Repackage!" for an "and."

I'm wondering if Moz had any say in the artwork or if some person at Sire/Warners just Googled pictures of Paris Zenith, Morrissey, and this one popped up and they used it

I'm wondering if Moz had any say in the artwork or if some person at Sire/Warners just Googled pictures of Paris Zenith, Morrissey, and this one popped up and they used it
I’m afraid this might very well be the case.

Back
Top Bottom