Canada return / LA fur ban / Love Hate and Racism - Morrissey Central

What are you babbling on about? Morrissey isn't vegan or vegetarian. Don't you even read his interviews?

best
BB
He doesn’t eat animals, right? to us normal normal folks, that makes him a vegetarian. It’s only to wacko nut jobs that think the illusion* of being total 100% free of in any way consuming, wearing, etc is the only way to earn such a moniker.

*=do you live in a somewhat developed part of the world, buy consumer products to live?
then so sorry, ur a part of the mass industrial world who uses vast amount of dead animals in a staggering myriad ways that defies comprehension. Go live in a cave and live on rain water and mushrooms like some hermit, then we’ll talk :rolleyes:

I do find national characteristics fascinating. Where does all this apologetic politeness come from? I can only think it comes from the British, since it's unthinkable it's from the French :lbf:
USA was colonized mostly by people the uk didn’t want and eventually other parts of Europe, cept the Dutch they were cool.
We* then engaged in a wide ranging efforts to eradicate large amounts of locals.
British settlement of Canada was lighter, the number of natives to kill was much smaller and mostly done under the auspices of the Hudson Bay Company. Eventual large scale Canadian settlement came later, usually after selection for well, passivity and being good farmers, though plenty of Scots and Irish did sneak in and cause problems for a long time.
Quebec different kettle of course, been there buncha of times, love it in summer, but it’s really it’s own unique thing :blushing:

*=as in the USA, not me, 75% of my lineage is post WW2

He doesn’t eat animals, right? to us normal normal folks, that makes him a vegetarian. It’s only to wacko nut jobs that think the illusion* of being total 100% free of in any way consuming, wearing, etc is the only way to earn such a moniker.

*=do you live in a somewhat developed part of the world, buy consumer products to live?
then so sorry, ur a part of the mass industrial world who uses vast amount of dead animals in a staggering myriad ways that defies comprehension. Go live in a cave and live on rain water and mushrooms like some hermit, then we’ll talk :rolleyes:

What are you babbling on about? Morrissey isn't vegan or vegetarian. Don't you even read his interviews? Morrissey is a bona-fide nutjob & openly advertises the fact he is bonkers. Why would I want to talk to you? You're clearly almost as bonkers as Morrissey.

best
BB

Morrissey, you are known for your passion for animal rights and have said you are a vegan in previous interviews. Did you - or do you - find any aspect of following the vegan diet difficult? Are there things that you miss?

I don't eat animals, birds or fish. I don't consider myself to be vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous. I'm just me.

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/this-is-morrissey-an-interview

I don't eat animals, birds or fish. I don't consider myself to be vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous. I'm just me.

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell/this-is-morrissey-an-interview
Thanks for proving my point, for the vast majority of humanity, not eating animals is the defining characteristic of being a vegetarian. The fact Moz prefers to think of himself in a club of one is well, just a function of him being him.
Rather like when Groucho Marx(my fave Marx) said:
“I don’t want to be in any club which would have me as a member.” :thumb:

Nearly every single Canadian I've ever met has been so ungodly polite and friendly that it does my head in.
Much like tutting in queues is the British national pastime, apologizing profusely over things great and small seems to be the Canadian pastime.
Yes, that’s what living in a civilized country will do to you.

Thanks for proving my point, for the vast majority of humanity, not eating animals is the defining characteristic of being a vegetarian. The fact Moz prefers to think of himself in a club of one is well, just a function of him being him.

Morrissey is a mental case.

best
BB

It is very well known that Morrissey doesn't like to be tagged or labeled. Politics, sexual orientation or eating habits, he wants to be his own person. That's a way to exercise free-thinking. I find it very open minded.

It is very well known that Morrissey doesn't like to be tagged or labeled. Politics, sexual orientation or eating habits, he wants to be his own person. That's a way to exercise free-thinking. I find it very open minded.
Well, it’s open minded in theory and in this case I’d call it so. However, supporting a political party which espouses racist views may not make one the noun racist, it certainly is why the adjective is so easy to apply now :straightface:

Ps: I’m still giving some of the benefit of the doubt on this one a little cuz I think he only became enfatuated with them so cuz they got a whole anti meat vibe going on :cool:

OMG Robby is just talking shit because Morrissey busted his balls for burying the living. If you're not vegan, you're the one doing the killing.

Here's the awesome song that is going to be in Morrissey's pre-show video presentation:

Disobey 93 - Gasoline (Anti-Fur Rap)

Written and produced by Mistro
www.facebook.com/disobey93
[Hook: Mistro] x2
We pull up to the farm and cover up our faces
We sneak up to the barn and empty all the cages
We pour the gasoline while the car is in ignition
Then we flee the scene and plan another mission
[Verse 1: Mistro]
A hundred animals turned into a designer dress
Spent their lives in cages made of sharp metal and wire mesh
They skin 'em alive, they often trap 'em and gas 'em
All because you motherf***ers like to claim that it's fashion
Don't forget about the ones who are electrocuted anally
You think we've made some progress but we haven't really made any
Wearing animals; that's a barbarian practice
So we're out here liberating them by various tactics
If you're wearing fur while saying you're an animal lover, you lie
How can you love someone that you caused to suffer and die
'Round the clock imprisonment; no freedom and no daylight
Humans and animals; everyone should have the same rights
And no, we're not violent; don't ever believe the media
We don't harm any people, look it up on Wikipedia
'Cause these are the morals that we live and act by
Liberation is the key and that's why;
[Verse 2: Mistro]
Some consider us villains while others consider us godsend
'Cause no sentient being should have to die for your garment
Demands; we'll never stop this shit until they are met;
A world where no animal is treated like an object
Motherf***ers are too blind to appreciate the concept
Our actions only seem extreme when you put 'em out of context
How many are killed? Over a hundred million globally
That's each and every year and that fact alone has broken me
Don't wanna hear the truth? I think it's better you did;
The majority of these animals are bred to be killed
So in comparison; how bad is really damage to your property
When it's not even putting a dent in the monopoly
That's not all; many will even suffer a worse fate
This one is dedicated to the victims of the fur trade
'Cause these are the morals that we live and act by
Liberation is the key and that's why;

I know that you're functionally (I have my doubts actually) retarded so let me spell it out for you-

Burger records is a record label out of Oakland California that specializes in garage rock.

A hamburger is a sandwich comprised of a bun, meat patty, condiments, and often lettuce, pickles, tomato, and onion.

I hope this helps.

:crazy:

You are the one who went to an event called BURGER BOOGALOO:straightface:

I take it since it has that particular name it would be the last place you would
think to find a cheeseburger. :crazy: YES they have BURGERS there but its ok
because its the BURGER BOOGALOO:crazy:

Where do all these nuts come from?:lbf:

Clearly he's been alerted to compromising photos of him at the UKIP conference in Birmingham yesterday/on Grindr/eating burgers in his hotel suite.

But yes, 'free thinking-open minded', except when it comes to exactly the same behaviour (dietary) from others which he uses to get on his high horse and pontificate.

Morrissey is a total tosser.

best
BB

USA was colonized mostly by people the uk didn’t want and eventually other parts of Europe, cept the Dutch they were cool.
We* then engaged in a wide ranging efforts to eradicate large amounts of locals.
British settlement of Canada was lighter, the number of natives to kill was much smaller and mostly done under the auspices of the Hudson Bay Company. Eventual large scale Canadian settlement came later, usually after selection for well, passivity and being good farmers, though plenty of Scots and Irish did sneak in and cause problems for a long time.
Quebec different kettle of course, been there buncha of times, love it in summer, but it’s really it’s own unique thing :blushing:

*=as in the USA, not me, 75% of my lineage is post WW2

"Natives" colonized thru Alaska.

:crazy:
Maybe more nicotine is the way to go.
First this nut Brummie, then the Burger Boogaloo :rolleyes:
and now this.:eek:

Total hater insanity.:crazy:

Clearly he's been alerted to compromising photos of him at the UKIP conference in Birmingham yesterday/on Grindr/eating burgers in his hotel suite.

But yes, 'free thinking-open minded', except when it comes to exactly the same behaviour (dietary) from others which he uses to get on his high horse and pontificate.

Morrissey is a total tosser.

best
BB

Oh it's the tiny, muddled little angry man. Welcome back!
Presumably you are thrilled that not only has Steve not been dropped by his record label, they've let him record a new album just a year after the last one came out. His most rapid successive albums since 1994. Well done for contributing to finishing off his career. Yet another failure in your miserable, empty, time-wasting excuse of a life. Keep up the good work!

Is this some sort of traditional US-Canada sniping that just sails over us Brits' heads? Rifke, are you going to take this lying down or do you have any insults to hurl back?
well, we Canadians have always been much nicer to our neighbours to the south than they are to us. maybe we just don't have the energy to give it back to them because, while they have it easy--throw down a couple clichés and they "got us good"--when it comes to them, let's face it, where the hell we would start?

well, we Canadians have always been much nicer to our neighbours to the south than they are to us. maybe we just don't have the energy to give it back to them because, while they have it easy--throw down a couple clichés and they "got us good"--when it comes to them, let's face it, where the hell we would start?
Yes, and plus, it's always better to keep a diplomatic silence and claim the moral high ground :D

That's a laugh. Canada doesn't have to spend much on their armed forces 'cause they are under the USA's umbrella of protection. Pay your fair share.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom