Morrissey Central "BRITISH UNREMITTING" (July 26, 2023)

Glorious tour concludes

unnamed-2.jpg

Morrissey audience at Leeds

unnamed.jpg

Uncredited first image: theslowreadersclub IG.
Uncredited second image: jacksok7 IG.
FWD.

Yes and they have sold well, New York sales are awful for some reason, first nights about 80% sold but the others are around 20%, very strange.
It is odd, beautiful venue... but only 3,327 seats. I have no idea but maybe once the "40 Years of Morrissey" tour gets going and if it results in some fresh setlists then maybe sales will pick up?

Last edited:
Yes and they have sold well, New York sales are awful for some reason, first nights about 80% sold but the others are around 20%, very strange.
Well it is four nights. Maybe they'll need to cancel one or two? He can always add more over here!

Last edited:
Seems whoever decides which venues to book (Donnie?) might have miscalculated by scheduling 4 concerts in NYC. And by picking a rather small venue in Peru for example, where tickets I believe sold out immediately.

The tribute to Andy is wonderful.
I love the way Hooky rocks out Ceremony and then Transmission.

Been away so only just watching the whole set, brilliant to see how much passion and energy he throws into his shows. It's amazing how he has built a following for what he does, at the beginning it was a few hundred people (and at the time he always used to be gobsmacked that so many people were interested) and now he's playing gigs like this and the Hammersmith Apollo where I'm seeing him in October. It's his son playing with him here but I prefer the ex marine who plays bass with him when Jacks away playing with Smashing Pumpkins. Love will tear us apart at the end is stunning, apart from the hairy back!

Last edited:
Been away so only just watching the whole set, brilliant to see how much passion and energy he throws into his shows. It's amazing how he has built a following for what he does, at the beginning it was a few hundred people (and at the time he always used to be gobsmacked that so many people were interested) and now he's playing gigs like this and the Hammersmith Apollo where I'm seeing him in October. It's his son playing with him here but I prefer the ex marine who plays bass with him when Jacks away playing with Smashing Pumpkins. Love will tear us apart at the end is stunning, apart from the hairy back!
Yeah, can't wait to see him in November too, I just love his energy and attitude and the power of the performance (and his hairy back is fine by me ^^).

This band line up is pretty weak.
only the rhythm section is holding things together.

This self-aggrandizing stuff he puts out reminds me of North Korean, Trumpean or Russian propaganda.

1690565234938.png

What a cute dog :hearteyes:

People who actually went to the shows disagree. Carmen and Camila rock.

Most of those people are younger new fans that never seen Moz live before.
they don't know any better.

Who and Who?
NO they don't rock at all on Moz songs.

I guess this new young generation is just used to mediocrity.

Moz will never get a deal with this current line.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom