Brisbane - Fortitude Music Hall (Dec. 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of anonymous.

Last edited:
1702037595380.png

looks like a decent venue,i dont know why people complain about blacony seats,the seats next to the stage give you great view and you wont have kareem abdul jabbar standing in front of you if your downstairs.⬅️

looks like a decent venue,i dont know why people complain about blacony seats,the seats next to the stage give you great view and you wont have kareem abdul jabbar standing in front of you if your downstairs.
It’s a really intimate venue. Too many people just chatting though. Morrissey was saying something about corridors and journalists (?) but I missed what he was saying because of all the talking in the audience. Someone in the crowd did tell them to shut up and show some respect!

isnt it strange that when a show goes ahead its like a morgue on here and when a show is cancelled there would be over a hundred comments by now,is it really so strange,well yes it is.

Encore with Skippy t-shirt. Golden coast in the front got his Hermes scarf. Lots of quips and funny stories.

A few people were very unhappy, didn’t expect the preshow to go for so long 😅

Things picked up as soon as he got on and it was all positive on the way out.

A few people were very unhappy, didn’t expect the preshow to go for so long 😅

Things picked up as soon as he got on and it was all positive on the way out.
why, did they have a bus to catch.
people these days moan about anything and everything.
wonder if anyone has ever came out of an a M concert and said,i wish it was shorter.

I keep refreshing youtube in searching for footage from the gig, and an advert for a suicide crisis line comes up every time I refresh. I clicked on a link to ask why I was seeing that, and google said that it’s because of the subject matter I’m searching for. So, if you’re a Morrissey fan, you’re considered depressed and suicidal I guess.

trina_from_australia-08122023-0011.jpg

Encore shirt via Trinity.

FB_IMG_1702041821162.jpg

(Chris Harper FB)

Great to reconnect with Morrissey.
Sing alongs from all of crowd to early Morrissey and Smith's songs were wonderful.

Brilliant show.

A few songs sounded nasty at the start, but sound people corrected this quickly.

isnt it strange that when a show goes ahead its like a morgue on here and when a show is cancelled there would be over a hundred comments by now,is it really so strange,well yes it is.
To paraphrase Tolstoy, when things go right they tend to do so in one familiar way. When things go wrong, that’s when it gets ‘strange’ and affecting.

Back
Top Bottom