Morrissey Central "Bernie Sanders" (December 10, 2023)

28de9033794f85df3c319bc9cd458e0ee113db01.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Over in the USA working at the moment. Bernie has lost A LOT of support of a lot of his old supporters I think it's because he was cucked by Bdien and they think he should be attacking Israel.
By the fecking way, a couple of the other Soloers at work, here. There are 4. Who use the same work laptops went on here and got logged into this account. How the feck did they do that, when I was logged out? No I don't save loggings on the browsers.

A couple of my team went to see M in Aussie land. Said he was fire.

Yep. From a few posts here, people at the show really enjoyed him!

‘Fire’ is apt. (y)

Maybe I'm off... but I thought Sam said he doesn't decide what gets posted on Central not that he doesn't ever post there.

I don't think he was being entirely honest about that. He might not be the only person involved in the content, but I don't think he's getting it signed off every time he posts.

I don't think he was being entirely honest about that. He might not be the only person involved in the content, but I don't think he's getting it signed off every time he posts.
That's very, very different from saying that he either doesn't know about, or agree with, everything that gets posted.

That's very, very different from saying that he either doesn't know about, or agree with, everything that gets posted.

It really isn't. The press attack him for everything, so why would he think a video his team posted, that's supposedly popular with his fans, be any more serious?

Maybe I'm off... but I thought Sam said he doesn't decide what gets posted on Central not that he doesn't ever post there.
I think in this context that is semantics since we are really mocking the person who decided to post this rather than the person who pressed the button.

Although I suppose it is true that it's possible he's just being sneaky, and that he does suggest things which then get posted on there.

It’s funny. Who cares? Y’all need to lighten up. Everybody needs to take themselves less seriously around here.

Bernie Sanders finally stirs.

In a recent letter to President Joe Biden, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) called the bombing of Gaza “not just a humanitarian cataclysm, but a mass atrocity” adding that the violence “is being done with bombs and equipment produced and provided by the United States and heavily subsidized by American taxpayers. Tragically, we are complicit in this carnage.” Now, he has introduced a resolution invoking Section 502B, a rarely used provision of the Foreign Assistance Act that offers Congress a potent tool to force a high-profile Senate debate about U.S. military support for possible Israeli war crimes in Gaza and pressure Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to hasten a ceasefire.

Back
Top Bottom