Benazir Bhutto Killed

besides that fact in the islamic word the word martyr is used with far greater frequency then in Christendom. So it really isnt that shocking to hear the term used especially in this context

i hope when i die it is described as "she has been martyred". preferably by old age. ;)

late reactian due to physical not OK, only behinf the pc about an hour
past days

byt the news shocked me, I was an admirer of Bhotto, first woman in a
muslim country as prime minister,they kicked her soon by searching
anything worth that could bring her down...as it would happen, living
anonymously in London, come back for the elections, cheered for her
come back as a part of saviour of that region

Now it's 2 steps back, I won't see any peacefull situation for the upcoming
years

a tragedy, more than many think concerning a stable part down under
middle east, the killing of Saint Bhutto

no words anymore, this was the most tragic thing to happen at this moment
in that earea

idiots, but they will feel what's done

byt the news shocked me, I was an admirer of Bhotto, first woman in a
muslim country as prime minister,they kicked her soon by searching
anything worth that could bring her down...

Well, she was as crooked as a barrel of snakes.

HOUSE OF GRAFT: Tracing the Bhutto Millions -- A special report.; Bhutto Clan Leaves Trail of Corruption

By JOHN F. BURNS
Published: January 9, 1998
A decade after she led this impoverished nation from military rule to democracy, Benazir Bhutto is at the heart of a widening corruption inquiry that Pakistani investigators say has traced more than $100 million to foreign bank accounts and properties controlled by Ms. Bhutto's family.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B0CE5D91F30F93AA35752C0A96E958260

(She also was (in the '90s) a big fan of the Taliban and helped them take over Afghanistan....)

Now it's 2 steps back, I won't see any peacefull situation for the upcoming
years

Oh, don't lose faith. Islam is the religion of peace, didn't ya know! :D

the USA gouvernment too, cause the Russians supported the official
regime

Bin Laden got his his training skills from the CIA

Your first claim is false, and your second claim is almost definitely false, but I know you'll believe them both no matter what anyone says, even ignoring the fact that the Taliban didn't exist when the USA was helping the Mujahadeen resist the USSR's invasion (and in so doing helped bring about the fall of the USSR and communist imperialism- a wonderful thing!). There were only like 3 governments that supported the Taliban, if my memory is correct, and the notion that Bill Clinton was a huge fan of the Taliban is absurd. Pakistan was at the top of the list of Taliban supporters (the Taliban was a Pakistan creation) until shortly after 9/11 when Dictator Musharaf was threatened by the USA. The USA and all the other nations of the world, and the United Nations, made a mistake in leaving Afghanistan in a chaotic state after the USSR was driven out, and this helped the Taliban take over the country. The USA never supported the Taliban and I'm a bit tired of people lying about my country. There's plenty a person can criticize the USA for without stinky propaganda.

Last edited:
i hope when i die it is described as "she has been martyred". preferably by old age. ;)

lol - You know that age old internet list that goes around through email? I had all the kids answer every question with "according to prophecy" to a teacher I found annoying until they went nuts.

Heh heh...

Like the pied piper I am.

I've come to the conclusion that humans are bacteria and the sooner the planet manages to rid itself of them the better for all other life.

So you want to see a world without people like you and Benazir Bhutto? Well your goal is halfway complete, I just don't want to see such a top notch Moz fan as yourself go, or anyone including Bhutto die for that matter.

So you want to see a world without people like you and Benazir Bhutto? Well your goal is halfway complete, I just don't want to see such a top notch Moz fan as yourself go, or anyone including Bhutto die for that matter.

Humans are intrinsically evil. While they exist, there will always be abuse and war. I can picture a scenario where the only major life-forms left other than us are rats and cockroaches, and we are doomed to become extinct but not them. So, as our last act we kill them all, just because we can.

Your first claim is false, and your second claim is almost definitely false, but I know you'll believe them both no matter what anyone says, even ignoring the fact that the Taliban didn't exist when the USA was helping the Mujahadeen resist the USSR's invasion

No, they didn't, but US military involvement bolstered Islamic Radical groups which then took over, some of which were probably former Mujahideen, but not all. and the CIA did more than help, they organized, trained, and provided armaments.

(and in so doing helped bring about the fall of the USSR and communist imperialism- a wonderful thing!).

This is just blatantly untrue. as is the claim that Ronald Reagan beat the Soviets with his Star Wars program. The Soviet union collapsed due to bureaucracy, corruption, etc., they couldn't meet the needs of there people, and there was a lot of popular resentment. The soviets were wayyy behind militarily by the 1980s, Reagan's hyping them as the evil empire was just propaganda, they were collapsing on they're own. As for it being a wonderful thing, well, theres' less oppression in Russia than there was, but it's still basically a police state, by the 1980's they weren't a threat anymore, and the united states' cold war policies were almost identical. That was the proxy war between nations. The USSr established satellite states, which were, admittedly, totalitarian, some very brutal, but in opposition the united states, again, mostly ith the CIA overthrew several generally democratic governments who tried to take the middle path. Turning Guatemala, Chile, Nicaragua, and Iran into brutal (albiet anti-communist police states. The worst case being Indonesia, which just slaughtered so many civilians, crushed all civil rights, and brutally invaded the neighboring nation of East Timor. I think Amnesty estimated the final death toll at 2 million? I need to double check. The US govt. sold the regime guns until 1998.

There were only like 3 governments that supported the Taliban, if my memory is correct, and the notion that Bill Clinton was a huge fan of the Taliban is absurd. {/QUOTE]

This is true, but the Bush family had friendly relations with them in the past.
Pakistan was at the top of the list of Taliban supporters (the Taliban was a Pakistan creation) until shortly after 9/11 when Dictator Musharaf was threatened by the USA. The USA and all the other nations of the world, and the United Nations, made a mistake in leaving Afghanistan in a chaotic state after the USSR was driven out, and this helped the Taliban take over the country.

No, the mistake was the washington's (via the CIA) decision to arm and train the most violent fanatics in the region they could find. There were moderate secularists, but they were less easily manipulated. It also bears mentioning that Osama Bin Laden was one of the Mujahideen, and there were many others like him, just most weren't so wealthy and ambitious, giving these people weapons and training was a horrible idea. I used to think it was a stupid idea, on sept. 12 2001 I decided it was a retarded idea.

The USA never supported the Taliban and I'm a bit tired of people lying about my country. There's plenty a person can criticize the USA for without stinky propaganda.

Oh, you're absolutely right, theres' no need for propaganda. The facts are totally sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom