Creepy video of man who just killed 7 women in Santa Barbara

Yeah it is. And I have been called Jen several times in the last few months by anonymous posters.

Just one example: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...mation?p=1986828285&viewfull=1#post1986828285

- - - Updated - - -

What does it mean? That is what I asked. If you don't know then you can't say that it is not about me or not about anything. Because you are clueless.

Yep, I'm clueless. We all are, next to you. You are a wellspring of intellect, Jen. A wellspring. And everything that everyone posts is relevant to you, should be commented on by you, and would not, in fact, be posted here at all if it were not for the fact that your eyes would see it.

It's Jen's forum. We just post on it.

Yep, I'm clueless. We all are, next to you. You are a wellspring of intellect, Jen. A wellspring. And everything that everyone posts is relevant to you, should be commented on by you, and would not, in fact, be posted here at all if it were not for the fact that your eyes would see it.

It's Jen's forum. We just post on it.

You can blame it on the beer. Sadly, I have no excuse for why I ever interacted with you. You are nothing like the person I pictured you to be with my limited vision--wearing my cyber goggles. You are homophobic, sexist, ageist, an addict with an addict's vision, angry, hostile, miserable, negative, and a poseur--not at all a free thinking intellectual you try so hard to position yourself as. Your lack of formal education is plastered all over your posts. You have no foundation. Bukowski peppering can't save you from your blatant ignorance in the areas of science and philosophy. You can strengthen your grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary. But your posts lack breadth. You read like small town Indiana, through and through. Mediocre, at best.

You posted this on my profile:

1347431657578_6895709.png

Here is one for you:

you-are-my-least-favorite-person-that-i-dont-know-in-real-life--899ad.png

You can blame it on the beer. Sadly, I have no excuse for why I ever interacted with you. You are nothing like the person I pictured you to be with my limited vision--wearing my cyber goggles. You are homophobic, sexist, ageist, an addict with an addict's vision, angry, hostile, miserable, negative, and a poseur--not at all a free thinking intellectual you try so hard to position yourself as. Your lack of formal education is plastered all over your posts. You have no foundation. Bukowski peppering can't save you from your blatant ignorance in the areas of science and philosophy. You can strengthen your grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary. But your posts lack breadth. You read like small town Indiana, through and through. Mediocre, at best.

You posted this on my profile:

1347431657578_6895709.png

Here is one for you:

you-are-my-least-favorite-person-that-i-dont-know-in-real-life--899ad.png

"May you be happy in the life you have chosen, Ebenezer." Lather, rinse, repeat.

Yeah. ANYhoo....

While I don't think that this was a hoax, nor Sandy Hook for that matter, I do think she is right in her assessment that situations like this will be manipulated politically to achieve an end; i.e. gun control.

I don't think this chick has enough facts to say it was a hoax; being suspicious is fine and these days probably more than every before in history it is immensely irresponsible to take ANYTHING you see on the news or that the government tells you with anything more than a grain of salt, but...to say it was a hoax as though you have authority, or can prove it didn't happen, just makes you sound retarded.

Having said that, there is nothing in my mind that makes me believe, hard and fast, that hoaxing something like this or Sandy Hook is impossible, especially with today's technology, and how stupid most of the populace has become, and with the blatant and pretty much now publicly accepted fact that the government lies to, spies on, and manipulates the people it is supposed to protect. But do I think this was hoaxed? No. I think a pathetic little twerp felt like playing God one afternoon.

But yeah, in the end it comes down to the same agenda: take the guns away and everything will be fixed. Bullshit.

The nut jobs running loose on the street are the bigger threat.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/05/27/shot-intruder-defending-brother-sister-gun-defense-break-in-central-california-man-defends-younger-siblings-in-home-invasion-shootout-killing-1/
or in people's homes :eek: this time the bad guy's did not win though :)
as for gun control, even if guns were all illegal, people with $ could get them, like this scumbag :cool:
also, the three Chinese guys still would have been stabbed to death, though I doubt many in the good ole USA care about them at all :straightface:
at least from the coverage I have read so far about it :cool:
way to go USA :rolleyes:

The nut jobs running loose on the street are the bigger threat.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/05/27/shot-intruder-defending-brother-sister-gun-defense-break-in-central-california-man-defends-younger-siblings-in-home-invasion-shootout-killing-1/
or in people's homes :eek: this time the bad guy's did not win though :)
as for gun control, even if guns were all illegal, people with $ could get them, like this scumbag :cool:
also, the three Chinese guys still would have been stabbed to death, though I doubt many in the good ole USA care about them at all :straightface:
at least from the coverage I have read so far about it :cool:
way to go USA :rolleyes:

It may sound odd being from the UK and stuff but i believe that a person should be able to protect themselves (if this is with a gun, so be it). But how do you stop a 'troubled' young man access to hand guns or knifes....i don't think you can.

Well, Cornelius, you might want to consider UKIP for your vote as Farage is very anti gun control.
If you care to give a damn my thoughts are UKIP are racist lunatics and gun control is a gift.

Well, Cornelius, you might want to consider UKIP for your vote as Farage is very anti gun control.

tumblr_n4r0mxpLGr1tareano1_500.gif

Never said i was anti gun control & I won't be voting for UKIP.

I don't understand the need to have a gun to protect yourself. If the other guy hasn't got a gun you don't need a gun to protect yourself.

The US seems to have the worst possible mix, loads of paranoia and loads of guns, loads of murders because of those two things and a steadfast refusal to admit that either of those things are a problem. I guess a lot of people would lose a lot of money if guns were taken out of the system though.

Pleased to hear that Cornelius.
Er, the GIF isn't aimed at me I hope.
I'm a very sensitive soul and will take it to heart.

It may sound odd being from the UK and stuff but i believe that a person should be able to protect themselves (if this is with a gun, so be it). But how do you stop a 'troubled' young man access to hand guns or knifes....i don't think you can.

Exactly- it's a real problem.
But so many of these mass attacks involving guns (or knives) are committed by individuals with a long history of mental illness.
Better background checks could help- assuming they're purchasing the guns legally.

From what I've seen and read about this guy- he should have been locked up and institutionalized.
He emailed his manifesto to his therapist and parents before he went on his spree.
Why did the therapist call his Mother before calling the police? The police would have had ten minutes to find the guy in the black BMW....lives could have been saved.

Back
Top Bottom